#181 "Hime's Eyes"

Hoshi's Pov

"You are not suited for the throne. It would be great if you die. Die. Die. Die!"

I woke up in unfamiliar place. There are no soft bed, decorated curtains, the nice fragrance of incense and a servant who will approach me as soon I opened my eyes. W-Where am I?

"Oh? You're finally awake." Who is that?!

I sat up, wincing in pain. "Ahhh!"

"Don't worry. I already treated your wound," a skinny guy, who is blowing air to the fireplace, said.

"W-Who are you? W-Where am I?!" I shouted. My hands secretly reached my side, expecting to get my sword. But its gone! And unexpectedly, my clothes turned  ragged!

The skinny guy sighed. When he faced me, his cute face made me realised that he is not a he, but a she. "I'll admit that you are a pretty boy," she murmured. "But shouting like that is inconsiderate for the person who saved your life."

Save my life?

"You s-save my life?"

"I saw you in the middle of the mountain: unconscious and naked."

UNCONSCIOUS?! NAKED?!

"YOU INSOLENT WITCH! HOW DARE YOU SNEAK TO THIS PRECIOUS BODY!? YOU DESERVE A DEATH PENALTY!"

"YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO SHOUT  AT ME! I BROUGHT YOU HERE IN MY HOUSE!  I TREATED YOUR WOUND, GAVE YOU CLOTHES  AND PREPARED FOOD FOR YOU. YET YOU ARE BEING UNGRATEFUL?!  HOW SPITE OF!" She banged the table beside me using her spear.

S-She is r-right. I am not in the position to complain.

With those words she marked, my lips pursed like a scared puppy. She is the only one who has the courage to shout at me, along with my father: This kingdom's King.

Okay Prince Soonyoung, let's remember what happened a moment ago:

Dino and I rode our horses to the mountain for hunting. We got separated when I followed a deer. Suddenly, a group of bandits attacked me. They got my sword, my clothes and my horse! Then everything went black.

"So... you really save me huh," I muttered, still staring at the blank space.

The woman put a tray of food abovr the table. Riceball? So that's what it looks like. Ive been wondering what kind of food a riceball is.

"I don't know how to repay your kindness. But when I meet my acquaintance, I will pay you  with good price," I offered.

"Why? Are you rich? A nobel?"

"Tss. I am not just a nobel. I am this kingdom's crown p-"

[Flashback =

"Crown Prince, if we are out from the palace, you shouldn't  tell to anyone that you are the Crown prince.  Or else,  you'll be in danger," Dino said. ]

"I'm...  just a passerby merchant."

"Merchant? Then, if you want to repay  me, bring foods and medicines," she asked before lifting another tray of rice balls.

"Foods and medicine? That's odd. Usually, girls want gold, jewelry,  clothes, make-up and clothes for reward."

"I don't  need  money nor golds. When the authority  found  out that a person like me holds something precious like that, they will snatch it instead. Also, things that can make me pretty,  is not necessary here. Guy's clothes  are comfortable.  And I don't  want to get married. So foods  and medicines are  enough."