#40 "Young Masters" (part 8)

#svtshortimagines #junhao (#40)
===

I was walking on the way to the kitchen. Everything seems good, since I did my best not to bump with him around this Mansion of his. But I guess, in the end of the day, I still met him.

"Oh! Fancy meeting you here! Finally, I saw you," he said while waving his right hand.

He is only wearing a plain shirt and black pants. His hair doesn't have any gel on it, probably, he stayed all day at home. Tsss, he used to go home until midnight after going bars, club and hotels. What's with him right now?

Whatever. I don't want to have further business with someone low like him.

"Master Junhui," I greeted him in polite tone. I still need to respect him as part of my duty being their household's maid. "Young master, do you need something? This slave will grant your errand."

My eyes lifted up, checking his reaction while my head is down. His eyes went round, his lips let out smirks and his left hand held his chin. And then, it took some seconds before I heard him laugh.

"Hahahaha, why are you acting like this? Although I am literally your master, Isn't it weird if you talk to me in polite way? I mean, I believe we fond to get close enough to call us as 'Friends'?"

Friends?

Great. A master calling his maid a 'Friend'.

Besides that, after taking my first kiss, he had the guts to call me friends? Tsss, ridiculous guy.

He played with my heart, he saw me as his toy, he kiss me whenever he likes to and now he is acting as we are friends. In this case, I should thank master Minghao. Why? Because before I let myself drag into this man, I finally knew his purpose for approaching a mere maid like me.

It was all because of that bet he made for himself, to make fun of Minghao's mom and to avenge his own pathetic life as a man who didn't gets love from the people surrounds him.

And here he is, using me as his bait.

I lifted my eyes and looked at his eyes with some fierce of determination: an eyes I mirrored to him for the first time.

"Do you need anything Master? If you don't, please excuse me. I need to finish my work in the kitchen. Have a nice evening."

There are only about five steps I should take to pass him. However, in my own view, it seems like I need to run in kilometers just to walk away from him. My first three steps felt heavy, as if I am carrying a ten wheeler truck on my back.

I need to endure this.

Please, just two more steps and I am done.

"Hey you!"

Well, I don't think I could.

He grabbed my wrist, pulled me, world was revolving until when it bacame stable, I saw his face right in front of me. So he managed to stop me from fleeing.

Ugh, why does my heart beating so hard?!

I think, because I am scared? No! Because I hate him! I hate him in a whole! Everything about him is disgusting!

"You are avoiding me, right?" he said, and I heard a few heavy breathing between those five words he let out.

Again, I lifted my sight to his eyes.

This man, surely, he let me saw different faces using his eyes. I saw his lustful eyes before, his sadness, his tears, his sympathy, and now, his angry eyes that shoot me right into the place I am standing. It feels like I am sinking in a hole.