#97 "Girl Hey Hello"

Dokyeom's Pov

Early in the morning,  I picked up my phone while still on my bed. When I was connected to my wifi, there are 47 notifications popped up on the screen. The first notification I opened is my Instagram. I read some comments on my picture while letting a  small yawn. Scrolling down, a pretty girl appeared on my screen. Eyes widened, I sat up and scanned her picture.

"This is..." I muttered.

It is (y/n)! I always saw her picture on my Instagram. But what caught of my attention is the caption on her picture: "Finally! After 5 years, I came back to my hometown-Seoul! P.S: I really miss you!"

"(y/n) came back! Waaaa!" I shouted and even punch my fists into thin air.

I really miss that girl, as my heart beats explain the excitement I have in anticipating of meeting my old friend. But wait, she said in her caption that she misses someone. My smile quickly faded away by that thought. Who is she referring to? Is it me? Tss, no way.

Then who?

"~Ding~" my phone rang a notification. I looked onto my screen and saw a message on my sms. My eyes widened again when her name appeared. So I opened her message: "Hi! I'm back! Will you meet me on DMJ Cafe?"

And that's how I realized that I am the person she misses. Ugh, this girl! Making me feel so gay.

I let out a smile, ear to ear as I knew I am currently drawing a burning red on my cheeks. Covering my face and spinning above my bed, I mumbled, "Yieeeeeeee! Ugh! You! Waaa!"

So, I got up, took a bath, combed my hair, wore a nice suit, style my hair and looked my beautiful self in front of the mirror.

"You are so handsome," I muttered. Ugh, I can't even hide my smile from the excitement. I wonder how will I react when we see each other.

After spraying some cologne, I went out and rode a taxi.

I am thinking of buying a flower on my way, but I think it is too much.

While looking outside the taxi's window, I remembered my other friends. Do I need to tell them that I am going to meet (y/n)  today? Nah, they will just get in my way.

I picked up my phone and chatted my friends on our group chat.

~"To J: Where are you?
J (replied): In my house, watching movies.
To M: Where are you?
M: In the library, reading some books. How about you?
Me (replied): Oh, still laying on my bed. Bye~ Mwah! ^3^"~

After lying on my friends, an evil smile drew in my face. I know I am so selfish for not sharing the information but just for this day, I won't share (y/n) to any of them.

10 minutes had passed. Now I am standing in the middle of the street, meters away from DMJ Cafe. I took a deep breath before picking up my pace. My hearts beats in rhytmic  pattern with my steps.

And then, I saw her, sitting from afar. I know. I really knew it. I knew that meeting her after 5 years, will be the right time that I will confess my feelings for her. She looked at me, wearing her angelic smile.

So I raised my hand and shouted, "HELLO!"

"Hello!"/ "Hello!", two voices echoed on my side.

There are two voices who shouted along with me.

Confused, I looked on my side and saw my friends, Jun and Mingyu. They are the one who shouted along with me! Why are they here?!

"Why are you here?!" we all pointed each other.

"I called you all guys!" (y/n) shouted.

Slowly we looked at her.

"I thought the message is only for me," Jun muttered.

"Then your message is actually a group message, wasn't it!?" Mingyu gasped.

(y/n) chuckled before she nodded. "Yeah. I want to have a happy reunion with my old friends. Tada, I came back! I miss you... The DoMinJun trio."

I thought, I am the person she is referring to. I thought today is the day my love story with her will blossom. But I didn't know this will be the start of the fight between my rivals, Mingyu and Jun.

===

P.S: If you enjoy my imagines, don't forget to vote and comment.  I will surely appreciateit and it will help me to be inspired.