#20 "He is a Gay!"

#shortimaginesJeonghan (#20)

==

"You are a gay?" you asked your classmate Jeonghan.

He almost spit out the lemonade he is drinking. "W-What?" he asked.

You are alone in a classroom with Jeonghan. This boy actually confessed his feelings for you last day. But yesterday, you heard a ridiculous news that he is actually a gay. Seriously? Are you being love by  gay?!

"I just heard it somewhere. So, are you really a gay?" You asked with curiosity.

"Ha ha ha ha!" he laughed sarcastically. "The news is really fast tho."

Your jaw dropped by that fact. "Then are you saying you are really a gay?!"

He smirked. "Uhuh beshy. I am..." he leaned closer and wrapped his arm on your waist.

Gosh! This is too sudden! A boy who confessed at you days ago is a gay! However why does his touch affected you so much! It brings hot on every part of your skin.

"W-Wait, then, w-why did you say you like me?" you asked while trying to remove his hands on your waist. He is actually sliding his hand inside your shirt uniform.

His brows raised. "Hey, why are you removing my hand inside your shirt? I am a gay so what's wrong with a little skin ship huh?" He grinned.

"You think that is a little skin ship?!" you screamed, blushing so hard.

His hands start travelling around you naked skin inside your shirt.

"Stop it, you gay!" you complained, pushing his chest away.

He laughed so hard. "Hey, what's wrong? I AM A GAY SO THIS SHOULD NOT BE A BIG DEAL." He pulled your hand closer to him and suddenly bit your ear.

Your mouth opened cause of pleasure it brings. "What the...!" you gasped in air and pushed him again.

But in a blink of eye, your butt leaned on the desk and out of control, you stumble above it. He leaned closer, making his knees contacts with your legs.

"Why don't you find it out if I am really a straight or not," he marked with a fierce eyes staring at you.

You looked at the open door of the room and start praying that no one would come here.

Breathing heavily you moved your hands up to resist, but his grip is too tight! He holds your wrists and pinned it above your butt. He bend his knees to met your eye level and stared at you.

"See it in your own eyes," he whispered before he smashed his lips against yours.

"Hhmmmm!" you mumbled in protest. But he is too strong!

He is kissing you like he is sucking your whole lips, begging for an entrance. Now, he slowly pushes you down so you can lay your back on the desk. And he did it! Without breaking the kiss he went on your top.

Great! You are kissing a gay above the desk! Or should we say, a man acting like a gay?

He bit your upper lip down to your lower lip before he pushes the tip of his tongue inside your bottom lip.

But you have this strong will to fight back on your body that is actually begging for more. You shut your mouth tight.

So he pulled back, catching his breath, before he kisses your neck, sucking and make sure it leaves mark.

"Jeong---!" you almost cursed, opening your mouth and letting out a moan you failed to prevent. "Ahhhh...." a silent moan.

"Finally," he whispered before going back up to your opened lips and finally went in for a torrid kiss.

Your knees weakened as you slowly goes in the rhythm of his kiss. You moves your lips and starts kissing back.

His hands travelled from your wrist down to your waist. He pulled back and stared at you, panting.

"Now tell me, am I a gay?" he asked.

"What is happening here?!" a loud voice came out.

You both tilted your head and saw your English teacher- Joshua.

=====