#65 "Good or Bad luck?"

#svtshortimagines #Hoshi (#65)
====
"Your DD chicken is here!" Hoshi, the deliver boy shouted in front of your apartment.

Unfortunately, there are no response.

"Nobody is here?! Helloooo~?!" he shouted again as he put the box down and knocked on the door.

When his knuckles tapped the blue wooden door, it slightly opened and that made him gasped.

"Oh? The door is open?" He asked himself and found it weird.

After some seconds of thinking if he should come in or not, Hoshi heard a girl screaming inside that apartment. Apparently, it was your voice.

"Ahhhhhh~!" you screamed.

His mind, ears, eyes and body are all alarmed by that sudden situation. So he opened the door and dashed inside as soon as possible, thinking he might help those who looks like they are in trouble.

"Wait I'm coming!" he shouted and runs towards the bathroom where he heard the sounds.

"Ahhhhh~!" another screamed.

Hoshi's hands are shaking, his mind is blank and he couldn't breathe as he think he might witness a horrible scene: like murdering someone, suicidal, etc. he used to watch on those Telenovelas.

Fortunately, the bathroom's door is not lock so he opened it and---

"Are you okay?!" he shouted.

Guess what he found.

He found a girl, with her wet hair and a towel wrapped around her naked body, and is on top of the toilet bowl, it was---YOU.

Hoshi's eyes widened when he realized what kind of situation he came in.

"Oh my God!" you shouted when you saw him in front of you. "Waahhhh!"

His cheeks turned red and his feet freeze on the ground.

"A mouse on your feet!" you shouted when you saw the mouse near Hoshi's feet.

Actually, that mouse was the culprit of your sudden screams.

Hoshi looked down and jumped up and down. "Waah! Mouse! I hate mouse! Mama help! Waahh!" He yelled and grabbed your towel.

"Hey wait!" you about to stop him but it is already too late.

Because he clasped the towel ,that only covers your body, too hard, it fell down on the ground!

Hoshi glimpsed at you and...

"Woooooo...ahhhh~" he yelled when he saw your body.

Everything.

I swear.

He saw everything.

"Yah go out!" you yelled and tried to get your towel back.

But you lose your balance and fell down. Hoshi succeed in catching you, but in the end, you both end up laying down on the ground.

The things are so fast.

When you opened eyes, you saw his face, almost an inch away.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four seconds had passed for you to realize that you are on his top.

Five.

Six.

Seven.

Eight seconds had passed when you both realized that you are accidentally kissed each other lips.

Heat flushed all over your body, to be exact, naked body.

Hoshi blinked his eyes while your lips are still together.

So, you pulled back and gets the towel to cover your body, before you muttered, "G-Go out."

Hoshi sat up, like a robot, and dashed outside. He closed the door and leaned on it.

You sat there on the ground, panting as your touch you lips.

While Hoshi are still in daze after what happened.

Yes, Hoshi is a delivery boy. He saw your naked body and even had an accidental kiss. However, those are not the main reason why you are both in shocked.

It was because, today is the day when you see your past lover from 5 years ago.

Hoshi is your ex-boyfriend.

You lost each other contact for five years, without a proper ending of your relationship.

"I found her," he mumbled outside the bathroom's door.

For Hoshi, this will be one of his lucky day ever- finding his most beloved one after five years.

But for a certain person, this will be the start of a war.

"WHO ARE YOU?" a man came in and shouted at Hoshi.

Hoshi looked at that man who has a face of a foreigner.

"What are you doing inside my girlfriend's apartment?!" the man asked, and his name is--

"Vernon?" You asked when you came out from the bathroom.

======