#73 "Her Ex" (part 2)

#svtshortimagines #Wonwoo (#73)

===

"Mingyu-ah?!" you shouted when you entered the basketball court of your school.

But your smile faded away when you saw the only man inside the court. It is Jeon Wonwoo, the  former ace player of the basketball club and the man you used to love.

Wonwoo stopped dribbling the ball and fixed is eyes on you. Like the old times, his eyes are still emotionless.

"O-Oh, M-Mingyu is not here huh. Then bye," you waved goodbye and about to step out. However...

"That Mingyu," he said.

Your feet freeze on the ground. "Hmmm?"

"He is kind. He looks good on you. Good luck with him," he said and shoot the ball in the basket from the free throw area.

You bit your lip and looked back at him. "Thanks. Mingyu is a great boyfriend. He is sweet and he understand me well."

That's right. Mingyu is different from this guy standing in front of you. He is sweeter, he s gentler, and he know your feelings better. But the fact that Wonwoo is your first love, it didn't change the idea that you loved him better than anyone else. Although, your relationship didn't work good because of Wonwoo's cold attitude. The main reason is, Wonwoo found it hard to express his feeling; it was his weakness, his weakness to show his love for you.

"Okay. Go now, I am practicing," Wonwoo said without looking at you. He got the ball and dribbles it.

You sighed before walking away.

"Hey look out!" Wonwoo shouted.

You stopped and look above. When you see the ball falling down on you, you closed your eyes and ready yourself for the coming blast. But Wonwoo grabbed your wrist and pulled you.

~duk duk duk~ the sounds of the ball bouncing down the ground.

You opened your eyes and saw Wonwoo lying against the floor.

It is warm, you feel warm all over your body. And that's how you realize that you are laying on his top.

"Omo!" you exclaimed and quickly sat up.

Wonwoo sat up also and stared at you. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm oka--Ahhh," you winced  when you felt a pain on your knee. You looked down on it and saw it bleeding. It bumped on your bag and hit something.

"Your knee is bleeding. Let me take you at the clinic," he offered.

"No. I can manage myself. Bye," you opposed and about to stand up.

But he stopped you. "Wait," and he got a handkerchief from his pocket. After that, he leaned closer and wiped the blood on your knee.

This is weird.

And you know this is wrong.

As you watched him doing this kind of stuff he never done when you are still on a relationship, your heart keeps on beating like crazy.

"You changed Wonwoo," you whispered.

Wonwoo freeze before looking back at you. "Change?"

"Hmmm. What made you change? You are not this sweet before."

"It is your fault."

"Huh?"

"Because of you, I learned my mistake. I hurt you and wounded your heart. That's why, every day I woke up, I always thought of ways to heal you." He holds your knee and looked at your wound. "If I can only bring the past back," he whispered before he leaned down and kisses your knee.

Your eyes widen by that surprise kiss you weren't expecting from him. It brought shivers to yur body, feeling his warm breath brushing on your skin. And your head kept on asking: Wonwoo, why are you being like this?!

"W-Wonwoo, move away," you complained and tried to move your knee away from his lips.

But it is too late.

"Oh my gosh!" a loud voice echoed around.

When you tilted your head, you saw Mingyu, together with his teamate, Seungkwan, Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

"What is this?!" Seungkwan screamed.

Mingyu gets the ball from Seungkwan's hands and threw it to Wonwoo out of anger. But Wonwoo avoided the ball.

"M-Mingyu, don't misunderstand it," you said.

But Mingyu's face is all red. He is just glaring at Wonwoo, eyes full of anger, jealousy and intimidation. He clenched his fist and bit his lower lip before he dashed to Wonwoo and grabbed his collar.

"Oh oh! Stop them!" Seungcheol shouted.

So the other players tried to separate the two. But Mingyu's grip is so tight!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRL?! BACK OFF DUDE!" Mingyu shouted while his hands are still on Wonwoo's collar.

Wonwoo gave him a smirk before whispering the words, "I already told you...I will get... my girl back."

====