#55 "Enemy" (part 3)

#svtshortimagines #GyuHao ( #55)
=======

Finally, the whole tiring working day ended.

"Hooo," you breathe out and wiped your forehead.

You took off the coffee shop's apron and got your jacket.

"Okay let's go-" you stopped and stared at the guy behind you.

It was your boss, Kim Mingyu. It was fortunate that the shop was busy so you successfully avoided him all day, not until now.

"Are you going home?" He asked.

You looked away and walked, like you didn't see him at all. However...

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked.

Slowly you looked back in frustration. "Do you like me?"

Mingyu freeze and scratches his nape. "The hell. No." He avoided your eyes and fake a cough.

You sighed and walks closer. "Then why did you kissed me? Why did you do that?! You are my boyfriend's best friend! Are you crazy?!"

He bit his lower lip and glared at you, while blushing. "I did that because... B-because,I just want to tease you since you are an eyesore to my ey--"

He didn't finished his words because you slapped his cheek, really hard.

"Because you want to tease me?" You laughed in sarcastic tone. "What kind of friend are you? Minghao really loves you as his best friend. But you have a guts to kissed me, his girlfriend, because you are just mad at me? Freak."

Mingyu frowned, breath is shallow while he clenched his fist.

"I don't want to hurt Minghao. Okay? So let's pretend nothing happen and separate each other business,"  you said and turned around.

"WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT YOUR MINGHAO?!" Mingyu shouted.

Eyes widen,you looked back at him. "Yah, why are you like this? Do you really heard what you have said? Minghao is your frie--"

"FRIEND FRIEND FRIEND! SHUT UP!" he yelled that made you shut your mouth.

He is panting, while you are searching for an air to breathe.

"Minghao is great! Minghao is this, is that, always Minghao! I AM REALLY SICK OF IT! F*CK!" he yelled and walks closer. "I can treat you better than him!"

You shook your head and laughed. "Psycho. Crazy. Do whatever you want. But please, don't stir up my feelings."

One step, two steps, you tried to run away from him.

Whatever reasons Mingyu has,you don't care anymore. All you think is your boyfriend and you are trying your best to forget everything. However... It will be not easy since there are truth that needs to be unfold.

Mingyu grabbed your wrist and pushed you against the wall.

"What are you doing?!" You shouted.

He locked you into his arms and smashed his lips against yours.

"Hmmm," you moaned in protest.

You pushed his chest away then slapped him again while catching your breath. But he didn't even bulged! Mingyu holds both of your hand and pinned you it on the wall. His eyes are burning like a fire!

Then again, he kisses you roughly. But you shut your lips and didn't give him any entrance.

Minghao.

Minghao is the only person you are thinking right now.

Mingyu pulled back, face is red, then he shouted, "sh*t! I like you (y/n)!"

Minghao's name, his scent, his kisses everything about your boyfriend suddenly disappeared inside your mind.

You looked at Mingyu, shocked and blank. Your enemy said he likes you. Your boyfriend's best friends said he likes you. And here you are, heart beating so fast as you tried to clear your stupid mind.

"I really," Mingyu leaned closer, "like you like hell," he whispered then bite your upper, down to your lower lip.

You gasped and that simple cave of your lips made his entrance. He kisses you, now slowly like he is tasting every corner of your lips.

"M-Mingyu," a cracked voice appeared.

Someone is watching you.

And when you both looked back, you saw him, your boyfriend Minghao.

Minghao dropped the canned beers, he supposed to drink with Mingyu, and it rolled on the way to your shoes.

"M-Minghao I will exp-" you are about to explain.

But Minghao turned around,clenching his fist. Then he started to walk away like he didn't saw anything- his bestfriend  confession to you.

====