#138 "Inside the Big Mansion"

Starting today, I'm going to live with my mother's close friend's house. I wonder what life will wait for me, away from my own home.

I looked at the big mansion in front of me.

"Woah, it is so big!"

The bright moon shined down onto the big door of this mansion. So with a deep breath, I opened the door and went inside.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I called.

The surroundings seems darker than the usual house I've been too. Also, I felt a little cold; a kind of shivers wrapped against my skin. What is this feeling?

"Hello!?" I called again, this time it was louder than before.

"Shssh," someone answered my appeal.

My head went to the direction where that voice came from. From afar, I saw a man, sitting on a couch with a glass of red wine on his hand. And so I walked closer to check his identity.

The man is wearing a black coat and piercing. His skin is quite pale, but his lips are oh so red. Now that I am standing near to him, I can finally recognized this person. He is Junhui.

"Nice to meet you again, (y/n)," Junhui greeted before taking another sip on his wine.

Yeah. It's been so long since my mother's friend introduced her sons to us. Anyway, I'm glad that I still remember their faces and also their names.

"Hello Wen Junh-" I'm about to greet. But I felt a warm breath brushing on my nape. "Ahh!" I shouted in surprise as I looked back to see the person who suddenly sniffed my neck.

"You are going to live with us starting tonight?" Minghao, the third son said with a smirk.

So he is the one who sniffed my neck. What the hell! Oh? But how did he get here that fast? I didn't hear any sounds a moment ago.

"Y-Yeah. I will live here for two months. Please take care of me," I bowed.

And then I heard another voice behind my back. "Oh a HUMAN girl!" Two hands wrapped against my waist. Someone pulled me from behind and when I looked back, I saw the second son, Hoshi.

"W-Wait, l-let me go," I begged, trying to escape from his grip.

But he pulled me closer and start sniffing my neck. "Hmmmm, just looking at you making me more thirsty," he whispered to my ear. "Can I taste you?" he asked before pulling my sleeves down, exposing my shoulder.

"Ahh!" I gasped. My eyes widened when he is about to bite my shoulder!

"Yah, show some respect big brothers," a man stopped him.

In front of me, their youngest brother Dino, suddenly appeared.

"She is our mom's guest. So respect," Dino said.

When I looked back, Hoshi is already sitting on the other couch with his pouted lips. "Tsss," he complained.

W-wait.

How can they appear and went to different places that quickly?!

"If she is our mom's guest, I think we should give her a proper way of introduction," Junhui announced.

And then, I can feel all their hot gazes on me. I don't know if it filled with lust, but it seems like they want to eat me or something. My god, what kind of creepy place is this?!

"G-Guys, are you hungry? I can cook you know," I stuttered and started to step back away from them.

However, Minghao grabbed my right wrist and pinned me down on the floor.

"Ahhh!" I exclaimed.

Junhui held my left hand, Hoshi holds my right leg, while Dino grabbed my left foot.

My heart skipped a beat, hands are freezing, and my mind are all fuzzy. Their intense eyes brought shivers all over my body.

"W-What are you doing guys?!" I shouted.

"Welcoming you," Minghao answered.

"It will be fun living with you," Junhui added.

"Finally I can taste you, " Hoshi chuckled excitedly.

Dino sighed, "Haaaay. Okay, I'll join too."

After that, they all showed their fangs and leaned closer. Eh? Fangs?! Wait, are they?!

"Are you vampires!" I shouted and they stopped.

Junhui chuckled and lifted my chin to meet his eyes. "Yes we are."

"Don't worry, we won't kill you," Minghao said.

"Cause you are our mom's guest," Dino whispered.

"And I am sure, you will love the sensation. It will be hurt, but it will be heaven to us," Hoshi added.

And so... Junhui bit my neck.

Minghao bit my shoulder.

Dino bit my legs.

Hoshi bit my other legs.

They started to suck my blood.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I winced in pain.

It hurts, but also feels good.

I wonder what days are coming to me? A days I will live with VAMPIRES.

====