#27 "He is a gay!" (part 6)

#shortimaginesJoshua
==

"Where have you been? It's late," he said.

You lifted your head and looked at him.

"Oppa," you muttered.

It was Joshua- your English teacher, your brother's best friend and your first love. He is standing in front of the door of your house, lips are straight, eyes are burning and hands are clenching.

"F-From the mall," you answered as you walked  pass into him and your hand holds the cold metal door knob.

"Did you enjoy your date with Mr.Yoon Jeonghan?" He bit his lower lip.

Slowly turning around and looking at his back,  you answered. "It was not a date."

"Not.A.Date?" he firmly pointed it out. "Great. It is not a date but I saw you holding hands with him while walking home. And guess what? I even saw him kissing your forehead before waving goodbye. What was that?" Now, he stared at you- a stare that can slit your throat.

You let out a sighed. He was right. What was that? After kissing Jeonghan outside the mall, and after a romantic walk with him, what is your relationship with your classmate?

"Are you worried about my brother?" you questioned back. "Don't worry, I will tell him about thi---"

"Who's out there!" your brother, Hoshi yelled from inside. Maybe he heard your conversation and that made you flustered,

"L-Let's talk tomorrow Teacher Hong. I am going inside," you waved good bye.

However, when you almost went inside, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you somewhere, meters away from your house.

"W-Wait! Oppa! Joshua Oppa! Ahhh, that was hurt!" you protested by the way he pulled you with his hand holding you so tight.

A gentle, sweet and caring guy like him is not acting like he used to be. The way he pulled you brings hot in the air, a way to take a jealousy from him and transfer the tension in you.

He didn't raised his voice, but his muscles tensed and he got right in close for maximum impact.When you took a glimpse into his eyes, you finally knew that he is mad. He is. He really is.  But why?

"It hurts," you tried to pulled your wrist away from his grip and when you succeeded on doing it, you saw the red  marks around your wrist. "Ahhh," a groan of wincing a pain.

But he didn't give you enough time to think as he put his hands on your shoulders and pinned you on the wall!

Your back leaned against the cold wall and your breathing gets rigid and shallow. Under the light post, you stared at his eyes down to his nose, his chin, his neck, his adams apple, his collar bone, and back up to his lips. Your teacher is damn sexy, but the fact that he is 6 years older than you, that he is your brother's friend and you addressed him as your teacher, stopped you from thinking something deep and wild.

"You said I was your first love, right?" he whispered, putting his hands beside your head.

This summer night is warm, full of dampness because of the humidity and his eyes made it more hot. You can feel his breathing brushing on your lips as he started leaning closer and closer. And the fact the you are both panting after a quick ran leaves a buzzing sounds around.

"Yes you were my first love," you answered and put your hands to his chest to prevent him from getting nearer.

This is wrong. You know it is. And you need to fight this sh*t feelings of wanting more from him. Remember, you just kissed your classmate, Jeonghan, a moment ago. But, oh my God, how can YOU RESIST THIS GUY WHEN HE WAS, OR HE IS...YOUR FIRST LOVE?! The man of your dream, the man you cherished for a long time?! Just how?!

"But you are my teacher," you continued. "And...." you want to explain more.

"And?" he whispered that made you shivered. His face is an inch away from yours and his hands slipped down the smooth curve of your sides to rest on your hips as he drew you in.

You both gulped, eyes are half closed while feeling the sensation. Your heart is beating so wildly you could only take a little sips of breath.

"And---" you muttered.

His face bent down into yours in slow motion, like a dream, blurred, and then disappeared as you felt his hot mouth close over yours.

"I said, If you date with other guys, your teacher will be jealous," he whispered.

Those words make your heart skip a beat. You exhaled shakily as he leans down and kisses you, softly and sweetly, over and over again.

Now, there was no pause, no decision to be made, no slow approach. Joshua moved in, and his mouth consumed yours. He tasted like tequila and lime…and something sweeter, darker.

His tongue swept out against your lips and you let him in, begged him in.

He filled your mouth, stroking the most sensitive spots and retreating only to return. You even  couldn’t hold back the moan that escaped as his mouth slanted over yours again. You arched into him, bringing a contact with his chest, and he made a sound like a growl. "Hmmmmmmmm."

It was a heady feeling, that power, and you knew you want to hear it again.

He pulls back after a moment, still holding you in place, but you are both not ready for the moment to end.

"Why did we kiss teacher? I mean, Oppa?" you asked, catching your breath.

"I love you," he answered.

Love. That word hits your mind as your classmate's name popped out to your head.

"Yoon Jeonghan," you whispered and holds your lips.

He frowned and asked, "Don't bring his name up, please?"

"I---I...." tears fell down from your eyes. "What should I do? I kissed him and I---I think I like him and I--"

He punched the wall beside your ear, wearing a glare of jealousy. "STOP IT!" he shouted.

"Oh, now I know why," some voice appeared out of nowhere.

And when you both looked at that direction, you saw your ex-boyfriend- Wen Junhui.

"Now I know why you damn asked me to break up with her," Jun clenched his teeth as he glared at Joshua.

"What do you want?! Go away!" Joshua yelled.

"No. Not until I get what was mine."

=====