#82 "Real Him" (part 3)

On my way to our school library, rumors filled the air. All eyes are fixed on me as I heard their gossips.

"Oh my God! That girl is Jun's  type? I didn't know Jun has a horrible taste," the girls giggled when I passes by.

Before, no one notices my existence. Now, everyone's attention are on mine, yet in a bad way. However, the fact that Jun, maybe, likes me makes me happy. Because I, myself, admit that I am already in love with him.

I picked up my pace and arrived inside the library. Holding the books I need to return, I looked around and felt the noise of silence.

"Ahhhh Jun," a voice of girl panting, I heard from somewhere. It sounds like a moan to be exact. And without noticing, I followed the voice where it came from.

What did I see?

At the corner, I saw Jun and a girl kissing each other. So then, I dropped the books on the ground and a loud sound broke the silence: "~Thudd!~"

Jun and that girl pulled their kisses and looked at me.

"H-Hey," Jun said with his wide-eyes. He pushed the girl he was kissing and took steps toward me.

But my feet automatically runs away and my tears fell down to my pale cheeks.

Jun was kissing another girl.

JUN WAS KISSING ANOTHER GIRL!

And the vision itself turned me into a worm-like wiggling around the salts. That's how I explain the pain I am feeling deep within. It hurts so bad, I want to disappear like bubbles popping in thin air.

"Wait!" Jun shouted as he grabbed my wrist to stopped me from fleeing. "I need to explain," he said, panting.

I can still feel my warm tears against my cheeks, so I wiped it before he would notice. "What?" Then I looked back.

"About what you've saw a moment ago," he answered.

I pulled my wrist from his grip. "You don't have to. Who am I to hear out your explanation? Its not a big deal for me anyway."

Lies.

The only choice I have is to lie on myself as I clenched my fists in pain.

"BUT FOR ME IT IS A BIG DEAL! I CANT STAND IT WHEN THE GIRL I LIKE MISUNDERSTOOD ME!" Jun shouted.

We both freeze in the moment.

Did I hear it right? H-He said he likes me?

Jun's cheeks turned red and he blinked in panic state. "W-Well,what I m-mean is..." He stuttered while scratching his nape.

Suddenly, a man popped out of nowhere and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

I tilted my head and saw my cousin, Minghao, standing in my side. "M-Minghao?!" I gasped.

But Minghao didn't remove his glare on Jun. He even pulled my shoulder closer  against his chest.

I checked Jun's reaction; he is looking  at Minghao and to his arm on my shoulder. "WHO.ARE. YOU?" He asked back with an irritated tone.

"Minghao is my cou--" I'm about to answer.

But Minghao pulled my waist closer to him, his hand traveled on my cheek and in a flash... MY COUSIN IS KISSING MY LIPS IN FRONT OF MY FIRST LOVE.

=====

A/n: don't forget to vote and comment guys.