#2 "Behind your back"

Short Imagines (Jeonghan#2)
===

Walking home from school, with your tired body, you saw your brother from afar. Smile formed on your face as you runs towards him.

"Oppa!" You screamed before hopping on his back. "Carry me on the way to our house! Yihaaaa!" wrapping your arms around his neck, and legs around his waist, you chuckled like a kid riding on a human horse.

But your brother stood still and couldn't properly breath.

"Hey, are you okay brother?" you asked putting your chin above his shoulder.

But he didn't respond.

"Hey," you tilt your head to look at his face.

Something is wrong with your brother.

So you decided to peck on his cheek to lighten him up.

Unfortunately, he tilt his head to look at you and by a flash, you realized that your lips met with his lips.

With your eyes widen, you felt his lips gently nibbling with yours.

You pulled back, gasping and shocked!

And what surprise you the most is when you realize that he is not your brother!

"J-Jeonghan?!" you shouted.

Jeonghan held his lips, surprised and confused.

"W-who are you?" he asked stuttering with his reddened pretty face.

The world's colors collapsed by your eye that is only looking at your long-time crush. How is it? Kissing  a man of your dreams?

"I-I..." you tried to answer but instead you fell from his back with your weakened knees.

"Oh!" he shouted, putting his right hand on your back, while his left arms wrapping around your waist so you won't fall down on the ground.

With heavy breathing, you both stared at each other's gaze. Then, he chuckled.

"What is your name?" he asked.

But you can't manage to answer!

He pulled you closer that made you hugged him.

"You won't tell your name lady?" he whispered. "I need to know the name of the girl who stole my first kiss."

=====