#175 "The Secret Organization" (part two)

Do you believe that the most gentle-looking person, is actually the most hideous monster among the predators?

"Master Hong! Please spare my life! They threaten my family and left me no choice!" A man, wearing a white tuxedo are on his knees, begging for his life.

"What do you think Josh?" A pretty blonde guy named Jeonghan asked. He is playing a sharp knife against his fingers as he offered, "Should I cut his fingers? Or make him blind? I really want to play with my knife you know."

The prey is shaking on the ground. He keeps on begging, "Please. Please let me live. Please!"

"I can kill him right away. Just make a command Joshua," Seungcheol, the handsome black haired guy asked in serious tone.

"Hey hey hey," Jeonghan complained, pointing the knife on Seungcheol's direction. "Why are you trying to snatch my prey away? I will kill him.Okie dokie?"

Seungcheol glared at Jeonghan, a stare asking him to get serious.

"No! I will do anything! Please!" the man begged.

Jeonghan smiled faded away. He now then put the tip of the knife under the shaking man's chin. "Shut up. How dare you offered a service after you stab us behind our back? If Joshua decided to kill you, I'm gonna give you the most painful death."

"You-" finally, the most-gentle looking among them all speak up. Jeonghan pulled back his knife, Seungcheol looked at him and the man in tuxedo bowed his head. "Do you really want to live?" Joshua asked with a mask angelic smile behind the true colours of a devil. He stood up, approaching the frightened guy whose life depends on Joshua's words. He is not dead yet his body feels icy cold as he watches Joshua's big steps towards him. "I can't believe that a traitor like you will ask for his life." Joshua chuckled and went on his knees to meet the prey's gaze.

"F-Forgive me sir," he begged, voice is shivering.

Joshua laughed; a kind of laugh that is more frightening than any howls. After his smile faded away, he grabbed the man's hair and pulled it up.

"Ahhhh!" the man winced in pain as he was forcefully lifted his head. Now what he is looking is the transformation of a gentle guy to a lustful wolf.

"I really want to see your blood in my hands. However, I went here as your guest. It is not appropiate for a gentleman like me to ruin your marriage. Also, I don't want to see your pretty wife cries on her wedding day. So for now, you can still enjoy the freedom to breathe." Joshua pulled his hand from his hair and shifted his smile into a blank expression.

"Are you really sure to let him go?" Seungcheol asked.

"Eyyyy," Jeonghan pouted.

Joshua stood up, fixed his suit and took a deep breath. "I'll be watching your every move. Don't ever try to escape and do something stupid for our enemy. Or else, I'll let you witness the miserable deaths of your family."

"T-Thank you sir! Thank you for sparing my life!"

Joshua smiled sweetly. "Then, we will go back to the reception party and enjoy the foods."

Seungcheol and Joshua walked out from the room. "You're lucky," Jeonghan pointed him and kicked his stomach before hiding his knife inside his suit. Then he follow the other two guys.

The handsome guys went back on the wedding reception hall. They are getting all of the attention, from both men and women, as their pretty face lightened the place. Outside of their appearance maybe wonderful and angelic, but behind their identity is a dark world different from normal people.