#16 "Best friend forever?"

#ShortImaginesMingyu (#16)

===

You get the remote control using your right hand and opened the television.

Lollipop goes in and out from your mouth as you change the channel to your noontime korean drama series.

"Exactly," you said as you found your favorite series on tv. You are currently sitting above your bestfriend's bed, leaning on it's headboard like a queen.

"I don't like that. Change it to some cooking shows," your bestfriend, Mingyu, commanded. He is also licking a lollipop while watching beside you.

"Cooking shows are boring," you complained, hiding the remote control from his sight.

"Then go home and watch that. This is my room," Mingyu grumped.

"You are a bad friend," you grumbled taking off the vanilla flavored lollipop from your mouth.

"You are a selfish though," his right brow raises while he played his tongue on his chocolate flavored lollipop.

"Tsss," you hissed before leaning again on the headboard. "Just wait until I have a boyfriend. You will never see me, even my shadow anymore, you chocolate earthy."

He frowned. "Chocolate earthy? And what are you? A vanilla earthy? Vanilla banana extract! Haha!" he laughed.

He really knows how to make your blood pressure high up from it's normal level.

"Ugh, shut up," you growled.

"When are you going to find your boyfriend? You N.B.S.B vanilla earthy," he asked.

"Well said Mr.N.G.S.B," you responded.

You are an NBSB(no boyfriend since birth) and he is an NGSB (no girlfriend since birth). Perfect match isn't it?

"But you know, I really want to have a boyfriend now," you shared looking up on the ceiling.

"Boyfriend? You have to learn how to be a good kisser first," he teased.

You looked at him and frowned. "Kiss? Don't act like a professional Kim Mingyu-ssi. You never had your first kiss also."

"I did have it," he said seriously.

"Oh really?! What the...! Seriously?! When?! Who!" you shouted in curousity, getting his pillows and hug it.

He took his lollipop out of his mouth and stared at it. "I --- had it with this lollipop, tsup tsup," he huskily said before licking the lollipop in front of you like a cat.

"Ewwww! Sounds pervert!" you complained.

Then you both laughed. After seconds, silence filled the air, except the sounds from the television.

"You are so picky. Nobody will meet your standard," he said without looking at you.

You answered him without looking back too. "Why? My ideal type is very simple. I want a handsome guy. Family oriented, easy going, can cook for me, he treats my family well, can show his weak side, cry with me, laugh with me, tease with me and love me as a woman and also as a friend I can lean on. What's wrong with that?"

Another silence filled the air.

"Then marry your bestfriend," he suggested in low tone breaking the unquietness between.

Your eyes widen at his suggestion. You looked back at him and asked, "Are you saying I should marry you?" You suddenly burst out of laughing. "Hahahaha! What a joke! It is so funny."

"Do I look like I am joking (y/n)?" he stated seriously.

That made you stopped and focus your gaze to his eyes.

"I am serious. If those are your ideal type, then marry your best friend. Marry me," he continued.

You looked at each other, building a tension you never felt before with your bestfriend. Is he serious?! You asked your mind again and again.

"Perhaps, do you like me?" you got a courage to ask. But truthfully speaking, you are panicking inside your head that made your sinewy body enfeeble.

He didn't answer, instead he looked away and shoot his lollipop to a trash can that is few meters away from his bed.

"Y-Yeah," you stuttered. "You don't like me, right Mingyu?" you added letting a slight fake laugh. "Well, I never imagined that we can see each other as a man and woman. I never imagined we can kiss each other also, cause----"

He cut your sentence. How? He took your lollipop and threw it away somewhere. And before you could react, he cupped your cheeks and kisses your lips! He pinned you on the headboard, smashing his lips deeply on yours.

You pushed him away with your wide-eyed while catching your breath.

"W-What was that?" you asked yet, still confused.

"You never imagined I could kiss you?" he whispered. "Well, I do imagine it every time we were together. Do you think I can't do it? Well, you saw it now in front of your eyes."

He started to leans closer and closer, cutting the distance between yours.

Your breathing gets shorter and shorter as your mind commands you to escape. But your body wants it, yes! Admit it! You want his lips, you want to taste it again! You want it real bad!

"I can do more than a kiss," Mingyu said with half closed-eyes, putting his hands beside your waist.

But before he can claim your lips again, you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer and kissed him!

At first he was startled by your sudden move, but then he naturally goes with the flow. He held your waist and made you sit on his lap, still not breaking the kiss.

You sat on his lap, pinning him to leaned on the headboard.

The kiss is getting intense as you both learned how to do it together. You bit his lower lip, sandwiching it between your lips.

"Hmmm," he groaned before pushing your back against his body. He stick his tongue and licks the corner of your lips before pushing it inside your bottom lips. You tasted the chocolate flavored on his tongue. Hell! It is warm and sweet!

Your breath got heavier as your heart raced in full speed.

It is a memorable first kiss between bestfriends.

Yes it is, especially when someone went inside his room and caught the two of you in act!

"Damn! What the . . .," the voice came from the door's direction.

You both opened your eyes and part away from each other, panting and gulping.

"---hell is that?" the man continued.

You both looked at that man.

"S-Seungcheol hyung," Mingyu stuttered while his ears reddened.

It was Seungcheol- Mingyu's boardmate.

"I thought you two are bestfriends forever?" he asked, jaw dropped.

========