#171 "My Men" (part 4)

A/n: this is special continuation of my old imagines. This is for some of my readers who suggested for another part of this series. I hope you'll like this. Mwah! Happy reading!

====

Mingyu's Pov

I still remember the first time (y/n) and I met.

[flashback=

One sunny day, a woman came inside my boutique. She was wearing a plain shirt, old jacket and ripped jeans. Her shoes are not branded, along with her unbranded bag too. All in all, she is a kind of woman who is not interested in fashion, nor will choose to spend money over designers goods. The question is: What is she doing inside my boutique where she can only buy expensive things?

"Ahmm, excuse me? I would like to buy a jacket?" she asked in hesitant tone. Ahuh, I guess she is not accustom in this kind of place.

One of my staff was about to approached her, but I stopped her and said, "I will assist her."

"But President Kim..." my staff protested.

"It's okay," I assured with a smile. Then, I approached the lady who took my interest. "Good morning madam, how may I help you?"

She clutched her bag and took a deep breath. Maybe she got awkward after I called her 'madam'. That means... she is not from a wealth family.

"I would like to buy a j-jacket for my boyfriend," she stuttered.

Ahhhh. She wants to buy an expensive jacket for her boyfriend.

"Ohhh. Then, I can suggest you a good jacket for your boyfriend," I offered.

"Ahh! That would be great! I don't know anything about branded jackets, etc. that links to fashion. In my eyes everything looks the same. Hmmm? Oh? The prices is the only difference. Hehe." She scratched her nape and roamed her eyes around.

In this 21st century, every women are interested in fashion, beauty and lifestyle. Even some are poor, they pretended to be a rare jewel with high status. I was surprised to see an innocent and honest girl like her. Too bad, she already has a boyfriend.

"Madam, what kind of man your boyfriend is? If you'll tell me, I can recommend the best jacket that will suit him."

She looked up as if she is imagining her beloved man. "Ahmmm? He is a very quiet guy. But he loves to tease me. He has those fox like eyes that can melt me. People used to got insecure because of his pretty face and his strong aura. He rarely smile and easy to get irritate. That's the man I love."

Her eyes are twinkling while she was talking about her boyfriend. Pretty.

I picked out a nice jacket after hearing her explanation. "Your boyfriend  and you have different character. You are a bright girl, while he is an emo one. How did you fall in love with him?" I handed the jacket  to her palms.

She held the jacket and looked at it, smiling. "Everyone opposed our relationship. Still, what can I do? I really love him." She stared at me and says, "Tomorrow is our 5th year anniversary. So I want to buy him an expensive gift. Thanks for this. Im gonna pay it now."

She bowed at me and went to the counter to pay the jacket.

Love huh?

I thought I will never see her again. But tomorrow morning, she came back and made a commotion inside my shop.

"WHY CAN'T I?!" she shouted at the counter.

I approached one of my staff to ask the situation. "What is happening here?" I whispered.