#158 "My dad's best friend"

"Dad, its been years since your group disbanded. Why wont you tell to the public about me?" You said to your dad.

Seungcheol, a former leader of a famous kpop idol named "Seventeen" looked at you.

"Your papa is still a celebrity. Scandal is a no-no," he refused while wearing a white shirt.

"Tssk. You and your showbiz madness. At the first place, it was your mistake to have a child in early 15." You sat on the sofa and browse on the internet for some kpop idol news.

"If me and your mom didn't make love, then you are not here in this world. Be thankful for my sweet 15 romance." Seungcheol get his car key and wore his shoes.

"Oh? Where are you going?" You asked.

"Buy some groceries. Yah, clean up. Your uncle Jeonghan will come here."

When you heard his name, your face suddenly brightened. "JEONGHAN OPPA IS COMING HERE! YAH! WHY DID YOU TELL IT JUST NOW?! I DIDNT WEAR MAKE UP AT ALL!"

Seungcheol covered his ears because of your loud voice. "YAH! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING TO YOUR DAD?! ALSO, don't hallucinate. jeonghan is much older by you. We are in our 30's. And you are turning 16. Stop liking your uncle, you brat."

"Aish."

"Aish?!"

"I dont know! Get out!" You shouted as you kicked your dad's ass.

Seungcheol just laugh while waving goodbye. "I'll be back. Lock the door!"

And then he went out. As soon as he leave, you went to your room and put some  make-up.

Its been weeks since you last saw your dad's best friend, Yoon Jeonghan. He maybe 14 years apart from you, but he was actually your first love.

"Seungcheol! Your passcode is still '123456'! Haha!" An angelic voice surrounds the condo.

The corner of your lips lifted up when you finally heard his voice. It made your heart beats up and down as you ran towards the door.

"Oppa?!"

Jeonghan just finished taking his shoes off before he met your eyes. "Oh. Little kid. Our little angel. Where is your papa?"

The smile changed ito a frowned. "Yah! I am not a kid anymore! Also! Papa went out to buy groceries item."

Jeonghan nodded and sat down on the same couch you seated before. "I brought some candies for you little kid. "

You sat down beside him and complained, "Oppa. I am not a kid. its been 5 years since since I confessed my love for you. Won't you see me as a woman?"

Jeonghan stared at your eyes, down to your reddened lips. Then, he bursted out laughing. "Pfttt hahah! Yah, do you still like me? I am so old enough for you to call me uncle. Also, yah, whats with that reddened lipstick? It doesn't suit you. ' he leaned closer and flicked your forehead.

"Ah!" You winced in pain. "I WORE THIS TO SEDUCE YOU! "

He laughed again like there is no tomorrow. "HAHAHAHAHHA! SEDUCE ME? Do you think I will have an urge to kiss a baby? Hahahah!"

You suddenly grabbed his collar, pulling him closer.Jeonghan froze when he saw your face only an inch away.

"Am I not pretty all?" You asked while biting your lips in front of him.

This is so weird. Jeonghan also saw you like his own niece. But why is he staring intently on your lips?

"Y-You are pretty. Of course you are pretty. Whose baby are you?" He stuttered, making a huge gulped.

"I am your best friend's baby," you muttered and leaned more closer.

Jeonghan eyes widened when the gap got more closer. THIS IS NOT GOOD! 

"H-hey s-stop you..." he protested.

But it was too late. You already pecked on his lips!

"I gave you my first kiss Oppa. So you need to marry me." You said with a smile.

Jeonghan cheeks reddened. His mind went blank, especially when he saw those smile on your face.

"Your dad will kill me,' he muttered. His hands slowly held your shoulder.

When his hands caresses your shoulder, the electricity flows all over your body. This felt so unreal, yet exciting.

Jeonghan pinned you on the corner, cutting each distances between yours. He tilted his head and you felt his breath brushing on your lips. When you got a glanced on his jawline, you been knocked out on his sexiness. How can a guy like him exist?!

Until...

"I'm home!" SEUNGCHEOL SHOUTED.

=====