#43 "My Men" (part 3)

#svtshortimagines #Wonwoo (#43)

...

====
Everyone is sleeping inside the van, (except our driver Jeonghan). They are snoring, enjoying the cool air and looks calm.

And here I am,  sitting on Wonwoo's lap.

I felt his arms around my waist and it made me look down. What the hell!

"Don't touch me jerk," I whispered.

He suddenly pulled me closer, pinning my back against his chest. "What did you say?" He whispered right into my ears.

I glared back at him and marked, "Don't. Touch. Me. Or. I. Will. Kill. You."

But he just smirked at me and replied, "Kill me now."

Really? It would be my pleasure! Damn this guy. I hate him so much!

I raised my hands and about to smack his face, however, in a blink, I found myself lock by his own hands. He gripped my wrists and pulled me closer to his face.

Gasping in air, I looked at him, an inch away.

"Don't be so naughty dear," he whispered, huskily. His hand slipped inside my shirt and landed on my bare back, he pulled more closer as I thought he will kiss me. "Just sit on my lap and enjoy the ride," he mumbled.

I bit my lower lip and clenched my fists. This guy... HE IS TORTURING ME! My loyalty, my perseverance and how I love Mingyu as my boyfriend, he wants to test it.

Does he thinks seducing can make me fall in love with him again? Hell no. For me, he is nothing but a past; a past I erased, a past I regret and a past I hatred.

"Can you please stop being so lovey dovey inside the van?" Jeonghan said.

We both looked at Jeonghan, who is in charges of the wheel and glancing us through the front mirror.

"I have this innocent eyes you know, please do it in a private place," Jeonghan chuckled.

I yanked Wonwoo's hands away and sit properly. Pardon? It was my mistake by calling his lap as a proper thing to sit on.

"We are not being lovey dovey. Please drive faster so we can arrive at our destination as soon as possible!" I shouted.

"Oh my gosh Jasmine! Your so danger!" Seungkwan screamed while his eyes are still closed, then he went back on sleeping again.

"What's wrong with that? You are still dating each other right?" Jeonghan asked.

So, they thought we are still together.

"No! I broke up with him."

"What?! Really?" Jeonghan exclaimed. "Then it must be awkward, sitting on your ex-boyfriend's lap."

A big check!

"It is okay for me," Wonwoo answered. "I am enjoying how she rides me."

My eyes widen as I can feel goosebumps all over my body.

"What the... Wonwoo, you sounds so pervert," Jeonghan laughed.

"I am," he replied. "Ask her how pervert I was when we are still dating. She really loves it and---"

"Shut up Jeon Wonwoo!"

"Woah woah, hey Wonwoo, you look so desperate, aren't you" Jeonghan asked, frowning.

"Yup. I can't help it, since I want to get her back."

I looked back at him and stated, "why should I go back to you?"

"Because I love you."

Silence filled the air.

He said he loves me, and it echoed inside my head. How can he says he loves me? How can he said it in front of my face?

Jerk.

Freak.

Psycho.

After hurting me, he had the guts to say that? Ridiculous!

"I will shut my mouth and won't interfere any of your  business," Jeonghan said and spin the wheel. "We are here! Guys! Wake up!"

He parked the van,and as soon as it stopped, I opened the door and quickly went out. Hoo! Now I can breathe.

I looked at the main gate of the resort, "LA siestia" I read.

I looked around and saw some beautiful sights. The first person I that came to my mind is  my boyfriend. Mingyu will surely loves this place.

I got my phone from my pocket and dialed his number.

~ring ring ring ring ~

After four rings, he pick up my call.

~"Jagiya! Did you arrive at the resort?!"

"Yup. And the resort is so beautiful. Just seeing it made me think of you."

~"really?" He chuckled. "Can I come?"

"Oh? Maybe I can ask it to my classmates and---"

"Did you had fun riding on my lap?!" Wonwoo screamed.

I freeze and slowly looked back at him.

~"who is that?" Mingyu asked over the line.

"H-He... Is..." I stuttered.

Wonwoo walks closer and got my phone from my hand.

"Hey! Give it back Wonwoo!"

He ended the call and smirked at me. "I am confiscating this. Today is our class reunion. So focus on us, not to your boyfriend." 

"You are being so childish. Give it back, now!"

"Sure. If you can get it," he grins and walks away.

Damn it.

======