#14 "Dance Floor"

#ShortimaginesMinghao (#14)

====

"Can I dance with you?"

You might not be the most beautiful girl in tonight's prom but you got his attention. Cheeks heated up as you look at his hand, offering you to dance with him.

"W-What? You emphasized.

" Let's dance, " he stated before grabbing your hand, pulling you to the dance floor.

Did fairy god mother spelled her 'Bibidi babidi boo' ? Or did sleeping beauty finally woke up? Or did Ariel, the little mermaid, got her legs?  For you, this bizarre moment can be one of the greatest scene in any fairytale story! Dreams became reality, an only kind of real fantasy when the man of your dreams are now ready to dance with you.

"Don't be too tense," he whispered before pulling you closer.

You gasped in air as you met his cold yet sweet eyes.

"M-Minghao," you stuttered with your cold hands on his warm nape.

"Your eyes," he stated. "So beautiful."

He said its beautiful! He said it is! And you keep on repeating those words inside your head again and againn , drowning you deep in Atlantic ocean.

Your face go red as you tried to declined. "No. I am wearing contact lenses."

"I know," he chuckled then he returned to a serious one. "I mean, it is my first time seeing you without your eye glasses on. And you know what? You look amazing."

If what he had said is true or not, you liked it! Yes you are, smiling secretly.

"Pretty and . . ." he added, lifting your chin up. "And sexy?"

You stared at each other for about 10 seconds before chuckling together.

"So," you said, "why did you chose me? I mean, there are a lot  of girls around there that are prettier than me. Besides, I am not famous at all. Someone who used to wear a round glasses, they even called me nerd. So why?"

"Oh come on. There is no such thing as nerd like those in novels you have read before. With or without glasses, if you are beautiful in one's eyes, then you are," he answered. He slowly holds your right cheek and caresses it. "And in my eyes," he whispered huskily. "You are."

Tears build at the corners of your eyes. Someone, besides your parents, told you that you are beautiful. And what matters is he is someone who is very special for you! Like a lump inside your throat, it is hard to prevent the tears to hold on.

But you have been knock out when he started to lean closer, cuddled you so tight and putting his chin above your tense shoulder.

"Tuk tuk . . ." Tears fell down.

"I have a secret, secret I've been holding on for about a year. Do you want to hear it?" He whispered.

"Hmmm?" You mumbled.

"I like you (Y/N)"

"I like you too," you answered.

Minghao stopped to move just like how your heart beats stopped at the same time. You didn't expect those confession to finally come out from your own lips!

He tilt his head, so do you. With 2 inches apart, you looked at each other, feeling each warm breath.

"Then. . ." he said before leaning closer and claiming your lips with a kiss.

==