#140 "Fake Zero"

The shirt I am wearing is too big for my small fragile body. My eyes wandered around as I walk on the way to the practice room of this Agency.

I wonder where is the practice room. I can't be late.

"Dongsaeng!" a man shouted behind my back. I was about to look at him, but he already placed his right arm above my shoulder.

W-Who is this guy?!

With my widened eyes, I lifted my head and saw  a man with pretty long eye lashes. I think I saw him in tv before.

"Good morning dongsaeng! Are you going to practice?" He asked and showed a gum smile.

Even though  I didn't know him, I nodded and act natural as much as possible. "Y-Yes I am going to practice mister."

He frowned by my answer and leaned closer. Argh! This is so awkward! I can even feel his breath brushing on my skin!

"Mister? Why are you calling your sunbaenim as 'Mister'?" he complained and pouted like a kid.

So he is his sunbaenim. Then I bet he is already an idol.

"S-Sorry sunbaenim," I apologized and took his arm off.

This man narrowed his eyes and walked closer. I stepped back and gulped.

"Sunbaenim? Yah, when we drink last night, I already told you that you should call me 'Scoups hyung.' Cause we got close last night. Don't you remember?" he said, pouting his lips.

Scoups. Ah! He is the leader of kpop idol named Seventeen!

"Yow, are you even listening?" he complained.

"Huh?"

"I said if you remember what happened last night?" he repeated.

How will I remember it? It was not me who drink with him last night. Probably, it was my twin brother.

My twin brother and I are identical twins. Brother is a trainee in this agency and popular on girls. While I am just a simple girl studying in high school. The question is: WHY AM I HERE? It is because... something came up with my brother. So he asked me to replaced and acted like him just for today. That's why I came here, disguising myself as a boy and wandering like a lost puppy.

"You are spacing out again? Still in hang-over?" Scoups questioned.

I gathered my thoughts and forged a cough like a real man. "Ahem. Y-Yeah h-hyung. I-I am quite drunk until now. S-Sorry."

"Aigoo," he sighed. "This poor dongsaeng. Don't worry this hyung of yours will protect you." He leaned closer and cupped my cheeks.

W-What is he doing?! Cupping a cheeks of a girl like me?!

Ahhhhh~ I forgot (-_-), I am a boy to him. But still! This is my first time being held by a man!

"This dongsaeng is so cute cute cute," he said in aegyo tone as he cupped my cheeks.

"H-Hyung stop it!" I complained.

"Why are you protesting to your hyung!?" he joked and looked at me eye to eye for about an inch away.

His eyes are rounded, his lips are so red, now that I looked at him up this close, I can really tell that he is a handsome guy. Woah.

Scoups freeze as he stare on my face. I wonder what made him stop. Did i offended him? Should I say something that will make him feel good?

My twin brother said I should never upset his sunbaenims.

"Scoups hyung..." I said while looking at his eyes. "You are handsome." And I gave him a smile.

His eyes widened and I can feel his palm getting warm. "WHAT IS THIS?!" he shouted and stepped back. His cheeks are blushing and he cupped it.

What's wrong?

"W-Why h-hyung? Are you upset?" I asked and about to move closer.

"Don't come closer!" he yelled and so I stopped. Blinking my eyes, I looked at him. He was breathing heavily as he held his chest. "This is weird," he muttered. "how can a man made my heart beats so fast? Ahhhrgh! Maybe I am still drunk. Yeah yeah yeah, Scoups, you are just drunk. Calm down. You had an urge to kiss his lips because you are drunk. Ahah ahah, HAHAHAHA."

He is talking to himself. Eh?

Again he looked at me and showed a fake smile. What happened?

"I-I n-need to go dongsaeng. Bye!" he bid goodbye and run away from me.

"That Scoups is so weird," I mumbled.

"You are the weird one," another guy said. I looked back and saw a pretty man that looks like a girl.

Looking left and right, I pointed myself. "Are you talking to me?"

He looked at me from head to toe before letting out a smirk. "Based on your words, it seems like you didn't know that I am your sunbaenim too, Jeonghan sunbaenim. Did you lost your memories?"

He started to walk closer making my heart beats so fast. My hands starts to tremble and feel cold.

This guy named Jeonghan stood in front of me and my head automatically went down. He lifted my chin with his hand, and I found out the his face is already an inch away.

"You are the weird one," he whispered.

"H-Huh?"

"A girl acting like a boy."

He...found me out. WHAT WILL I DO?!

===