#165 "Falling in love with my Best bro" (part 1)

Jun's Pov

Tomorrow is my first  day as a college student.

I just finished moving together with my bestfriend, Minghao, to our new dorm near our school. We went to a wine bar to celebrtae this precious moment of our life as a grown up men. On the way to our dorm, I saw a nostalgic lamp like I saw in children's fairytale book. It looks like a genie lamp. But hell, that was only a fiction. We brought it inside our room and put it beside my bed.

Minghao fell asleep as soon as he laid back, while I am still staring at that mysterious lamp.

"Should I rub you and make a wish?" I mumbled.

I sat up, got the lamp and breathe out. Well, I won't lose anything if I try.

My hands gripped the lamp and started to rub it. To my surprised, my palms felt hot!

What was that?!

Maybe I am just drunk.

I closed my eyes and made a wish: "Please let me be the most pretty  and sexy man in the whole campus tomorrow."

I bursted out of laughing and put the lamp on the side.

"Whata ridiculous wish," I muttered before I choose to go for a sleep.

...

~chirp chirp chirp~

Birds are singing.

~Piiiiiiiiiit!~

Loud horns from vehicles outside.

I opened my eyes and saw the white ceiling. Why do my body feels so heavy? I stretched a bit before jumping down from my bed.

"Minghao! Did you already wash u--!"

What's wrong with my voice?!

Eyes widened, I held my throat. S-Something is wrong with my body.

And so... I slowly looked down and saw two balls wingling on my chest!

"Why did my chest grow this big!?" I shouted.

There is a wide mirror in front of me. WHile breathing heavily, I scanned my body from head to toe.

The shocking appearance of mine is no joke!

My hair grew long, my skin is brigther, my waistline looks slimmer, I suddenly have big boobs and my thing between my legs is gone!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled in a bery high pitch tone!

"W-What happened Junhui?!" Minghao dashed towards. But he paused when he saw my appearance.

I slowly looked back at him with tears on my eyes. "H-Hao. Tell me this is a dream."

Minghao's jaw dropped as he scanned me from head to toe- toe to head. "What the hell happened to your voice? And to your appearance?"

"I think... I became a GIRL," I cried.

A moment of silence visited our room.

We looked at each other and laughed together.

"Hahahahahhahahahha! Maybe this is just a dream. Girl? Hahahah!" we laughed.

But after some seconds, the laughter faded away.

"C-Can I check?" Hao offered as he leaned closer.

We looked at each other eyes and set it on my boobs.

Minghao lifted his hand, leaning it closer to those two balls on my chest.

He halted for a huge gulped. Then...

HE GRABBED IT USING BOTH OF HIS HANDS!

"Ahhhhhh~" I made a soft sounds: a sounds indicated that I love his touch.

OMG!

Minghao widened his eyes before he says, "You...became...a...girl," then... he lose his conciousness and fell down on the floor.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MY PRECIOUS MANLY LIFE?!

ALL I DID WAS TO WISH ON THE LAMP AND THEN OVERNIGHT I BECAME...

AHA!

THIS IS BECAUSE OF THAT LAMP!

I looked back and ...

OH NO! THE LAMP IS MISSING!

===