#41 "My men"

#shortimagines #meanie (#41)
===

I was drag in a double date.

I thought I will have fun with my boyfriend, Kim Mingyu. But in the end, I got stuck between him, my best friend, and my ex boyfriend.

"House of horror was freaking scary!" My best friend complained while clinging her hands around her boyfriend, Wonwoo.

"It was no fun at all," Mr. Perfectionist opposed.

"Here! I got us chocolate ice creams!" My boyfriend exclaimed and distributed the ice creams on each of us.

For me, Mingyu is the most perfect boyfriend in the whole world. He has nice personalities, positive way of thinking and traits of a good husband-in the future. I'll promise to myself that I will do my best to make our relationship stronger than ever.

But today must be one of the biggest obstacle I'll encounter.

Mingyu knew about my past relationships. He is also aware that I was deeply in love with my last boyfriend before I met him. My scars and my wounded heart, he healed it for a long time.

However, the fact that the cause of my past struggle is right beside us, he didn't aware of it, neither my best friend.

Yes. It was no other than Jeon Wonwoo, my ex-boyfriend.

If he approached my best friend with ulterior motives or schemes, I am not sure! It haunted me for the past few weeks when my best friend introduced him to me.

I tried my best to stay away, but in the end, they planned this couple date without consulting me. Darn it!

I know I didn't have any feelings for him, but hanging with him together with my own boyfriend, it's kinda weird.

So that's why, I decided to avoid making an eye contact with that bastard and focus my mind on Mingyu.

"Jagiya, your lips are dirty. Are you sure you are properly eating your ice cream?" Mingyu said, it woke me up from my dense thinking.

He pressed his thumb on my lips and wiped it.

"I can do it, let me," I said. But he refused.

"No. Let me do this." Then he suddenly pecked on my lips!

It made my eyes widen and my heart skipped beat. What the hell Kim Mingyu! We are at the amusement park! A public place!

"H-Hey stop it. There are so many eyes around. It is embarrassing," I complained.

But he cupped my cheeks and pouted like a kid. "What's wrong with that? You are mine. Even if thy saw us, it will never change the fact that your lips are mine, only mine." Then he pecked on my lower lip and even sucked it. "Swwwooooop!" The sound of his sucking lips.

I pushed his chest away and held my lips, blushing and feeling hot He just laughs at my reaction.

"Woah! Look Wonwoo, they are so sweet. Can you kiss me like that? Since I am yours?" My best friend suggested.

I looked at them, and saw Wonwoo staring at me.

Wait, what?! Damn! I promised not to make any eye contact with him. By the way, why is he looking at me like he is eating me alive? So frustrating.

"Hey, can you hold my ice cream? I will go to the comfort room," I excused to Mingyu.

"Sure. But make it fast or the ice cream will melt. Okay?" He got my ice cream and smiled at me.

"I need to go to the toilet too," Wonwoo said. What's with him? He didn't intentionally said it right? Just to follow me? Ugh.

"Oh, okay. Just go together with Wonwoo so you won't lost your way. You have no sense of direction at all," my best friend suggested to me.