#61 "Brat student"

#svtshortimagines #Minghao (#61)
===

To support my expensive tuition, I applied as an English tutor to a rich family. The wage is great! However, my student is the worst kid I ever handled.

His name is Xu Minghao, age is 18 and a rebellious brat. Now I know why his family pay me a large amount of money just to tutor this kid.

"Minghao, come here. Let's start our lesson," I asked in sweet tone while sitting in front of his study table filled with books.

But the demon didn't even look at me. He just played with his iPhone X while laying down on his large bed.

I breathe in and out.

Okay. I need to stay calm. Please let's be calm.

"Minghao, please hear me out and lets start studying. Okay?" I begged wearing a forge smile.

Finally, he put his phone down and looked at me!

"It's been three days already. You are so persistent. I am surprised you didn't give up," he said teasingly.

Gosh! I really want to beat this kid and give up. But hell, I badly need his money and put my pride aside.

"Of course I won't give up. I have this cute student like you so I won't," I said while gripping my pen and clenching my teeth as I thought my jaw will lock.

"Tsss, a liar. You hate me right teacher?" He smirked.

Yes! I hate you so bad! I want to pull your hair unti you go bald! But...

"No. I love you," I lied.

His smile faded and I guess he didn't like what I said.

"Your class is boring. Let's have fun," he said.

Oh my! Now he wants to study! Waahhh! This is a miracle I almost cried!

"Okay okay! Let's have fun Minghao, shall we?" I said full of anticipation.

He pointed me using his index finger and asked me to come closer. So I stood up and starts walking towards his bed. I wonder what does he wants.

"Minghao, I thought we are going to...wahh!"

He pulled me down.

He pulled me down.

He pulled me down to his bed and lay on my top!

WHAT THE HELL!? 

"Hey you lil' kid! Get off from me!"  I shouted and pushed his chest away.

But he grabbed my wrists and pinned it on his bed.

"Don't say you love me if you didn't mean it ," he stated that made me stopped.

I looked up and saw his face, almost two inches away from me. His eyes looks like a beam of light shooting my inner soul down to my spine. All I did was to gulp and find some  air to breathe.

"I-I get it," I stuttered and avoid his gaze. Somehow, his gaze melted me in unexplainable way. "Now let me go."

"No. We are going to study right?' he said and showed a smirk.

I tilted my head and frowned. "Hey you little brat. I did my best to calm myself and understand you but you are reaching my limit and you sh*t! Get off now or I'll kick your manhood and---"

He bend down and kissed my lips.

Oh no!

No way!

My first kiss! No!

I gather my strength and protest. "Hmmmmmm!" I groaned.

He pulled back, so I thought he will going to stop. But no! He bend down again and kisses my neck!

"Stop it!" I shouted and used my body to pushes him away.

However, he bites my neck, suck it hard and made me gasped unexpectedly.

"Ahhh!" I moaned.

He pulled back and looked me in the eye while grinning. "This is what they called 'Love Lesson' tea-cher."

Minghao stood up and walks out from his room.

And me?

I just lay on his bed, blinking while touching the part of my neck that still in pain.

Can. I. Really. Endure. This. Kind.of. job. With. A. Brat. Like. Him?