#134 "His Bite"

A vampire named Jeonghan blocked your way.

"Can I have a bite on your neck?" He asked.

You tried to escape, but his two body guards never let you flee. And so, you have no choice but to got dragged to his house.

"Leave us two... alone," the vampire told his body guards.

The two went out, leaving you alone with this  mysterious pretty vampire.

"What do you need? Do you want to kill me?" You asked, hands clenching in firm as you try to be brave, to stand strong without shaking.

The vampire stared at you.

One.

Two.

Three.

Each seconds count.

And the vampire starts to cry.

You were shocked, surprised by his act. Why is he crying? Why is this villain made your heart break this much?

"You didn't remember me? " he sobbed, leaning closer as you stepped back.

"W-Who are you? I don't remember anything regarding a vampire like you. Go away!" You shouted.

He keeps on coming closer and you keep on moving away, until your back lay against the wall. You were cornered and couldn't escape from his grip.

"I have searched  everywhere just to find you," he said in low voice, like it was a soft whisper in the air.

Eyes wandered to his face; it is gentle. Those tears flowing from his eyes are filled of sadness, vain and maybe, love.

The story of forbidden love between a vampire and a human starts again.

It first started from a long time ago; memories that got erased from your mind and your heart.

He put his arm around your waist, pulling you closer as your breaths mingled together.

The vampire leaned on your shoulder , bringing  sensation while he gently sniffs your bare neck.

"Ugh, I miss you," he whispered before... he bit your neck and suck your blood.

"Ahhh!' You winced in pain.

It hurts. Yes it does.

But the pleasure it brings made you happy, as if you have been longing by his touch, by his bite, and by the blood sucking out from you.

The memories starts flashing on your vision: A DAY WHEN YOU WERE IN LOVE TO A VAMPIRE.

-----

a/n: this is my dream last night. I hope I can dream about the continuation of this later if I close my eyes.