"This is too much Bella," he said in awe, as he gently ran his long fingers up and down the guitar, feeling every inch and curve of the new instrument.

"And this ring isn't?" I questioned, Luke, rolling his eyes at me as he carefully placed the guitar back in its case and pulled me into his lap.

"You are the best, thank you so much," he said kissing my forehead as I blushed at his words and kissed his cheek.

"I know, now let us go open presents before my mother sends us to the dungeons."

"She could really do that?" Luke questioned, sounding slightly startled.

"Yes, and I would not put it past her to do it if we were late," I laughed, taking Luke's hand and intertwining it with my small one as we walked down the stairs together, meeting Calum, Milla, Ashton, Clara and Michael on our way, since they would all be spending Christmas with us this year.

Christmas morning is always filled with minimal breakfast but a large number of presents and a lot of laughter in the Bourbon household. Milla's family from Switzerland had also flown in for the occasion, as had my mothers family from Spain, meaning I had an enormous amount of relatives around the house. Adding Luke's family to that mix, Versailles was very full on Christmas day.

"Do you think this dress looks good on me?" I asked Luke as we got ready for dinner. Lunch was quite a casual affair in the castle, as usually, my family goes overboard for dinner, and this year was sure to be no exception.

"Baby, you could wear a plastic bag and you would still look good," Luke said with a smirk, putting his navy blazer on as I tied my heels up and we headed to the sixth-floor ballroom, which had been decorated head to toe in silver, red and white Christmas decorations. My dress which was white, definitely complimented the theme that my mother had gone with this year.

"Your family is crazy when it comes to events," Michael said after we had finished eating dinner, all seven of us now situated at the end of the table, sharing three bottles of champagne between us.

"Tell me about it," I laughed, "It just gets crazier every year."

"Wait till Enzo and Madeline get married, it is going to be something out of a novel," Milla said with a smirk, as I nodded in agreement whilst admiring the ring that Luke had gotten me.

"Where is James?" Ashton asked out of nowhere, red tinsel now draped around his neck for some reason.

"He went back to London for Christmas," I said, not really interested in having a conversation about James at the moment.

"Thank god," Clara, Luke and Milla all said in unison, which made us all giggle due to the amount of champagne that we had consumed. We all ended up heading to bed at 3 o'clock in the morning, as the rest of the night was spent in the ballroom, drinking all of the leftover alcohol from dinner, and the boys singing drunken renditions of our favourite Christmas songs.

As Luke was the least drunk, and I was somewhere on the other end of the scale, he ended up helping undress me and take my makeup off, helping me put on his black jumper and my linen pyjama pants.

"Hey, Belle?" Luke questioned, my red resting on his chest as I was trying to fall asleep.

"Mhmm?"

"I have a hypothetical theory for you," he said, sounding weirdly nervous.

"Hit me, babe," I said sitting up to look at him.

"So like, hypothetically, if I said I love you, what would you say back?" he said with a serious look in his eyes, his ocean eyes searching for an answer from me. My heart was beating at an alarming level, but I was so sure of what I was going to say.

"I would hypothetically say I love you too," I said with a smile, knowing exactly where this was going.

"Okay."

"Okay?" I questioned.

"I love you, Arabella," Luke said gently kissing my lips, but this kiss turned out to be more than gentle. It was a signal of how right this relationship was, and how much we loved each other, and how I was about to tell him I loved him too.

"Really?" I said with a smirk, before saying, "I love you too Luke."

-------------------------------------------------

lmao love them love that xx

Christmas Love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IC5RWDo4aM

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached :) and her ring is the photo below !!!!

pls vote and comment xxx

love u thx for reading xxox