"What are you doing?" I asked, leaning against the door frame.

"What do you mean?" James asked, a confused look on his face.

"Do you not want me to show you around?" I asked with a laugh and he nodded, placing a white shirt down on his bed as we left his room. A may as well be nice to him since I am going to have to live with him for god knows how long.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked as we walked into the main entrance, and out the front door to walk around the gardens.

"Outside James," I said and he blushed red and muttered 'sorry' underneath his breath.

"Are you the heir to your throne?" I asked and he shook his head.

"My older brother Edward is, thank god," he laughed.

"Do you not want to be King?" I asked and he immediately shook his head as we continued to walk through the gardens.

"No way in hell, Edward is the only one out of the four of us cut out for it."

"Four of you?"

"Edward is the oldest than me, and we have twin sisters, Katherine and Anne."

"Good God that is a lot of siblings," I let out with a laugh and he shook his head, obviously disagreeing.

"Nah," James said, "How many do you have though?"

"Just one, his name is Enzo."

"Older?" he asked and I nodded.

"He is engaged, so I have no chance of being Queen," I laughed.

"Do you want to be Queen?" James asked and I shook my head.

"I broke up with my last boyfriend Nicholas because he is in line to be the King of Denmark."

"Do you really not want to be Queen that bad?" James asked as we continued to walk under the sun, it's warm rays gently touching our skin.

"Pretty much, I don't think I would make a very good Queen."

"Why not?" James asked, clearly intrigued about my angst about being a Queen.

"I guess Enzo has always been the one in line for the throne, so I never had to worry about it," I began, " I sort of adjusted to the feeling, and I liked the freedom of not being the child that would one day rule France."

"I think you would make a good Queen," James said, and I blushed slightly, lowering my head so that he would not see.

"Why?" I laughed softly, as we sat down on the grass near one of the many lakes in the never-ending garden.

"You look like one first of all," James said with a cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes at him as he continued to talk.

"You seem lovely and bold, qualities that most Queen's seem to poses."

"Thanks, James," I said, giving him a genuine smile. I have to admit, he is doing his utmost best to try and woo me over. I am not sure if he is doing it because he has been forced to, or if he genuinely thinks I am attractive.

We ended up going back inside after a while so that James could settle into his room. I made my way back to my room, quickly checking to see if Milla was in her room, which she was not. I went back to my bedroom, checking my phone for any texts and I had two. One from Luke and one from Milla. The one from Milla said that she had managed to convince my mother to let her go and see Calum, which made me laugh slightly. The latter text from Luke, however, made my heart skip a beat.

From: Mr Hemmings: I'm a fool for you, and all the things you do x

---------------------------------

fkn love 'Fool For You' by Zayn, honestly such a top tune

hey!!! how is everyone !! ten chapters in I think??? lol

This is James :OOOOO

Arabella's outfit is the photo attached !

Please vote and comment <3

Thank u for reading xx