I shrugged that off too, "I came to him. I made the reservation on that hotel. Tonight was my idea," I informed them gleefully.

"Oh my..." Mama put a hand on her forehead while Baba gave me a resigned look. Grampy's face grew more stormy. "Your son is determined to kill me, ZhuTuan." He said to my Baba.

"Baba, please." my father put me behind him. "Let us talk to Yu again. Please..."

"I don't need another talk unless it's about the compromise you all promised me." I pushed away from Baba's back. I walked to the staircase. "I am tired. You must all understand. Being with Wang Qing can be tiring," I am being crass but I don't care anymore, "We can talk again once you all had decided to give me that compromise. Like I said, you should all give me a sweeter deal than the one Wang Qing is offering me. Or else, I will think you have all given up and I will take that as your blessing to finally be with my lover."

I didn't wait for them to agree or disagree on my terms. I climbed up the stairs to be on my room.

I sat on my bed and sighed. I am tired. Not from the hours of lovemaking with Qing but on this constant push and pull with my family.

We are all getting close to breaking. Something or someone has to give sooner rather than later.

I wonder, who will break first. Me or my family.

                      ...................

(QING)

"Wang Qing! Stop right there," my Wowo's shout made me stop and turn. We are at the entrance hall of my parents' mansion. I am determined to talk to my parents to know if they have an idea about why Wowo is angry at Dayu's Grampy.

I want to know their history. I want to know what I am up against.

Because that is blocking my way. It's the main obstacle for me to get my happiness. That reason why Wowo and Dayu's grandfather are angry and ready to ruin each other.

I want to know, so I can plan something to overcome it.

But Wowo is being adamant that I should not learn about his past with Dayu's grandfather. Well, I refuse to be led along and ordered around for reasons I am not aware if. I am not built like that. Or raised like that.

So in the end, Wowo has himself and my parents to blame why I am hardheaded like this.

"Don't you dare drag your father into this mess. Your fight is with me," Wowo glared at me. "I told you to stop meeting LiXong's grandson, why won't you listen to me?!" My grandfather's voice boomed around the walls of the entrace hall.

"Because you are not giving me enough reasons to follow you!" I argued as fiercely. "All the reason you are giving me to give up Dayu is your hatred for his grandfather. Well, tell me why you hate Dayu's grandfather. Tell me why you hate Feng LiXong. Tell me!"

"Why do you have to know?!" Wowo shouted at me.

"Because I don't care if you hate Dayu's grandfather!" I shouted back. "I don't give a fuck if you hate each other. But to push me to give Dayu up just because of your feud, Wowo, do you even know me? You must know me. You helped to raise me. You know that I don't give up easily. And you hating Dayu's grandfather will not be enough reason for me to follow your orders. Give me more. Give me the reason why you hate the Fengs. Tell me something that will prompt me to hate Feng LiXong enough to hate his grandson too. Because as now stands, I don't care if you and Dayu's grandfather hate each other. Go on, hate Feng LiXong, I don't care. But don't push your hate on me too. I love Dayu, I love him. Anything else, I don't give a shit."