I think fucking Qing is the best kind of destressing method there is. And I told him so.

"I don't feel panicky and stressed anymore." I said as I laid on top of Qing while recuperating from another great set of sex with him. "I think this is fun."

Qing laughed. His chest rambling beneath me. "You are having fun. That is great."

I put my chin on his chest and nodded. "I never thought that sex could be fun, sexy, meaningful and vital until I met you. I thought I will marry some girl ordered by my family and endure my time in bed with her. Bracing myself for it. But now, this is what I want. Sex with you. Sex involving my body, my heart, my soul...this." I giggled.

Qing hauled me higher so our faces will level. He kissed me gently. "And lovemaking like that is what you deserve, sweetheart. Being happy like this is what you deserve. Being content suits you well. I love you."

"I love you too." I hugged Qing.

He moved to pull us back on the bathroom. This time, Qing prepared a proper bath on the tub for us. He called for room service to change our sheets while he ordered me to soak in the warm relaxing water on the tub before joining me.

I cleaned him up. Running a bathtowel on Qing. Scooping water to his body. I love doing things for him. If I can take care of Qing for the rest of our life, I will be happy.

I helped him get dry and we laid on the freshly changed bed. He held me close to him. Qing pulled the cover on us.

I stared at Qing as he lay beside me. We are face to face.

"My family gave me a compromise deal. Although compromise is such a overstated word for what they served on me," I said. I told Qing about what my family said they can abide. The gay thing and Qing being non negotiable. He winced in sympathy while listening.

"I flat out said no," I said.

"Oh, sweetheart." Qing enveloped me in his arms. I willingly burrowed close to his chest. "I am so proud of you. Are you okay?"

I nodded a little, "I want my family to understand that I am not the same Jian Yu anymore. That I am ready to take charge of my life. But I feel like they won't let me have that." I worry about that. That I am in for a long haul to proving to my family that I am willing to stand on my own now.

"It's okay," Qing crooned. "They will get it soon. You came from smart genes. They will learn soon that you mean business and that they will have to give you another deal. Something you can live by."

"I hope so." I sighed. I leaned up to look at Qing. "Making love with you takes my mind away from everything. Being with you, I feel like I can shut my mind and just feel loved by you. Thank you."

Qing gave me a big smile. "You're welcome, sweetheart. And for the record, you gave me more happiness. No arguments needed. You make everything feels so right."

I giggled. "Okay." I sighed as Qing kissed my forehead. "Sleep, sweetheart. We have a couple more hours before we have to leave." He said.

"I don't want to leave." I sighed and yawned.

"Me too," Qing replied before his breathing grew even. I smiled and let sleep take me to Qing's dream.