Gotta Get Out

21st of July 2018

Arabella's POV

'Shhhh," I said with a giggle to my cousin Milla.

"I am being as quiet as I can," she said with a grin as we slowly walked down the main entrance staircase. We carefully found the door under the stairs and used our phone torches to guide us down to the basement and find the door to lead us into the garden. Milla and I made sure to evade the security guards and crawled through the hole in the hedge that surrounded the castle.

"So how are we getting there?" Milla asked and I jerked my head towards a black BMW that just pulled up.

"Hey Alfie," I said with a grin. Alfie has been my personal driver since I was a little girl and he helps me escape when need be.

"Where to this fine Miss Arabella," he asked.

"The Zenith please Alfie," I said and he nodded and we were on our way.

Mills is my cousin from Switzerland who is visiting for the summer as apparently her parents 'could not deal with her anymore.'

"Who are you seeing tonight girls?" Alfie asked as we neared the venue.

"Five Seconds Of Summer," I said with a grin and he nodded as we drew closer yet again.

"What time would you like to be picked up?" Alfie asked as we pulled up.

"Don't worry about us Alfie, we will make our own way home," I said with a cheeky grin and he sighed as Milla laughed.

"You are the Princess of France Arabella, I have to worry about you." I rolled my eyes at him and thanked him as we jumped out of the car to line up. Thank god nobody realised who we are otherwise there would be an uproar.

Milla and I were only allowed to leave the castle to perform royal duties, and this certainly wasn't one of them. The security guards scanned our tickets and we made our way inside, edging our way to the front.

I have always been a fan of 5 Seconds of Summer, but every time they had been in France I never had the guts to sneak out but now since I am nineteen, I just had to get out and do it.

Milla is my twenty year old cousin, and she is heir of the throne to Switzerland, as her father has no siblings and she is an only child. Her mother would absolutely murder us if she found out where we are, as would mine.

My father is King Louis the 19th of France, and my mother is Queen Alice of France. My parents met when they were seventeen in Spain, as my mother is Spanish and they got married straight away. Ten years later and they had my brother, Enzo, and three years after that they had me. Luckily I am not in line for the throne as Enzo is engaged to be married to the Princess of Monaco, Madeline and they are sure to have multiple children.

We waited for ages for the boys to come on stage, and when they finally did, every punishment that we were going to receive was totally worth it. They were incredible, never missing a beat and playing their instruments like their life depended on it. Milla and I practically screamed every song, making the most of our time away from Versailles.

"Paris how are you tonight?" Luke said, his accent a mix between Australian and American. He received a chorus of screams for the audience which made him smile.

"This is a very old song of ours but we felt like playing it for you guys tonight, here is Gotta Get Out," he said with a grin and he began to play the opening cords of the song.

"Even if the sky is falling down, even if the earth is crumbling around my feet," Luke said and Milla and I sang along, catching the attention of Calum who shot Milla a flirty smile. I mean who could blame him, Milla is absolutely stunning and breaks hearts left, right and centre. Her soft brown hair and matching brown eyes are sure to be the reason why she attracts so many boys, but when she smiles I think their world stops spinning.