"Then that is good," AhnZong smiled a little at me. But with worry still in his eyes. "Talk to Wang Qing first. See what is going on with his family. I think you both have to retreat a little and formulate a new plan. The first plan was good but..."

"But the end result was a disaster," I supplied the rest of his sentence. "Who would have thought that our grandfathers know each other? I didn't saw that coming. That they have a history."

"Yeah, no one had seen that coming." AhnZong nodded in agreement. "Shall I accompany you later?" My friend asked.

I frowned at him, "Why? The library store is just twenty minutes away from here..."

"Well..." AhnZong winced. "I just have this thought..."

"What thought?" I continued to frown at him.

AhnZong sighed as he stared at me. "Why are you so innocent...? Tsk tsk. Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but your family is controlling, Yu."

I nodded, "Yeah. I know that. I know that now. More than any other time, I think I understand now how controlling they are."

"Yeah...well...have you also considered thinking that now that you are, quote and quote "rebelling" against them, that they won't put double efforts in watching your every move?"

"What do you mean?" I am having a bad feeling about the direction this idea of AhnZong. "You mean..."

AhnZong nodded, "What if they started putting people to tail you?" He said.

I felt more weight pressed down on my chest and mind. "AhnZong ah..." I moaned in distress to my friend.

"It's a valid point, Yu ah. This place, this academy, is like a Big Brother house to you. Everyone here is employed by your family. Everyone is spying on you. Your grandfather and parents can call anyone and ask where you have been, what you have been doing, who you are meeting, and they will give out informations about you. Because your family is signing all our paychecks here. And making the boss happy has it's compensations." AhnZong pointed out.

I winced, "Then don't take this the wrong way too, but are you one of their..."

"I don't know." AhnZong said. "Will I sell you out...depends on the price..."

"Hey!" I tried kicking my friend's shin but AhnZong evaded my foot, chuckling amusedly. "Really, AhnZong ah..."

"I am just saying...be careful, Yu ah. That is why I am volunteering to come with you...to be a lookout." AhnZong shrugged, "Or at least to make sure no one is tailing you..."

I narrowed my eyes on him, "What if you are the tail or the spy?" I hummed suspiciously at him.

AhnZong laughed. Tickled, "Like James Bond. I like that..." he laughed again.

I gave up on him. He is crazy. "Thank you," I sighed and smiled to my friend. "For looking out for me. For being a good friend."

"I firmly believe in the saying that a person essentially needs just one good friend and he is set for life. I never considered myself as someone's good friend...but it's not a bad feeling, Yu ah. Being a good friend to you..." AhnZong smiled at me. His smile giving him a more easygoing and youthful look.

"I want that too. To be someone's good friend. Someone who can be a support to a friend who will need me," I think that will be such a priviledge. To have someone trust you implicitly as you support them wholeheartedly.

"Don't worry," AhnZong pats my shoulder, "One day, a pipe in my kitchen will burst and my whole unit will get soaked in water, I will call you to help me clean out everything. You are such a good friend, Yu ah."