"Not really. But we will resolve it," I said before glancing at Dayu who nodded at me.

Tee nodded, "Well, whatever it is, as long as you have someone to tackle it and resolve it together, it will be easier. Believe me..."

I believe him. Because I know Tee and what he had gone through.

"Enjoy your dinner." Tee winked at Dayu before leaving us.

"It will be okay," I said to Dayu as I moved plates around so we can start to eat. "Let's eat and gather energy. It looks like we have works ahead of us." I held out my wine glass to Dayu.

"Yes," Dayu picked his own glass to clink against mine. We drank wine together and smiled. "Let's eat. If nothing else, we have to stay positive."

"Right! Positive. At least now, we can plan." I said.

Dayu nodded before taking his utensils. We started eating.

                      ...........................

(DAYU)

"Thank you," I gratefully took the pastry bag and cups of drinks from Qing when he passed it to me as he got inside the car.

After the delicious dinner in Chef Tee's restaurant, Qing and I decided to have a talk while having after dinner coffee and tea with sweet pastries.

We stopped in a cafe and Qing went out to order our drinks. He started the car and drove around the city a little until we found a quiet spot where we can talk. It's near the river and bridge where we can see the cars passing by in light traffic.

"Do you know, not all of me feel scared." I found myself speaking to break the silence. "A part of me feels absolute relief that someone found out about us."

"Dayu..."

I sighed, "I mean sure, I have to man up and face my grandfather and mother to tell them the truth but still...no more hiding. No more lying..." I turned my body so I face Qing, "I feel free. Finally. Worrying about what my mother's reaction will be tough but still...this will end all my lies."

And I think that makes everything worthwhile. Lying, I think is taking a toll on me that I didn't realized it's growing heavier and heavier.

Now...I feel a lot lighter. Someone already found out. I am getting ready to confess it all. It's...an exhilarating feeling.

"Oh sweetheart." Qing took my hand. "Will explaining to your mother be really hard?" he asked. "Why are you so cautious about her feelings?"

I sighed, "She loves me so much. I am an only child, after all. In actuality, she almost died having me. It took her and Baba several years and two miscarriages before I was successfully brought out to the world. My mother...she got to the brink of death to have me. An heir for my Grampy and Baba."

"I see," Qing nodded. "And she will not approve of us? You think?"

I stared at my lover, "Not because she doesn't like a son with a man for a lover. It's because my father's family is ultraconservative, they are the ones who will not understand why I am with you. My mother is scared that I will fall from my father's family's grace and my inheritance be forfeited."