I smiled at that suggestion. "I think I would love that,"

"Good," Qing pushed back the book in his shelf while I continued to look around. He got a decent size flat screen TV and good quality speakers on top of a low cabinet. What caught my attention are the framed photos on a narrow and three tiered shelf hanging on his wall near the TV.

I walked towards it to inspect the people on the photos Qing displayed out in the open. I saw one familiar man. His brother. Adopted brother.

"Your family?" I asked when I felt him following and standing behind me.

"Yes," Qing reached over my shoulder to point at the people on the photos. "My parents, Baba and Mama. My older brother, Dr.SengYou Wang. And my Wowo, paternal grandfather. And this one," he pointed at a solo picture of a smiling middle aged woman. "Is my Nana, Wowo's wife, my grandmother. My favorite person."

"Really?" I stared at that kind looking woman. Qing's Nana. "She looks nice. I wish I could meet her."

"Ah...not possible in this lifetime. She passed away over a decade ago." Qing slowly passed his forefinger at the photo of his Nana.

"I'm sorry," I said, sad for him. It's evident to me that Qing took the death of his Nana in a hard way.

"Thanks," Qing smiled at me. "But if you want, I can take you to where she is resting and let my two favorite people meet."

"I am your favorite?" I find that cute.

"Right now? Of course. You are about the only person constantly in my mind. Since I met you, you filled my thoughts." He said.

I stared at him. Gauging his sincerity. When I find him genuine in what he said, I simply shrugged. "Well, you are not my favorite person. I hope that is okay with you...?"

"Yeah. That is cool," Qing doesn't seem to think it's odd that he is not my favorite person. "Just tell me this, do you think about me?"

I nodded, "Yes."

"How many times a day do you think about me?" He asked a follow up.

I thought first, "Not that much. Maybe when you are messaging me. Sometimes when I am alone."

"Can't you estimate? Like twenty times a day. Or if you accumulate the time I invaded your thought, how many hours will that be? One hour...two hours?" He gave me a guide.

"I don't know...about seven hours a day?" I said.

His eyes widened, "Seven hours a day? And I am not your favorite person? What?"

"Why? How many hours of your time do I take?"

"Oh...four to five hours...I guess," Qing said.

"Wide awake?" I laughed at him. "You still beat me. When I say seven hours it's because added there the hours that I dream about you sometimes," I said.

His smile widened, "You even dream of me? Wow..." he whistled. "You like me that much?"

I frowned at his reaction, "Why? Don't you dream about me?"

Qing shook his head, "I don't know. I am not good at remembering what I dream about when I wake up. I just think of you first thing in the morning, when I am showering, remembering you when I am eating, wondering if you are having your meals too. But I don't think about you when I am driving, I focus on the road. Safety you know. Then when I am at the office, I focus on my work, you will bounce on my head from time to time, but I will forge on and work hard. Then I will drive again. Concentrate on that. And then think about your before I go to sleep. After that I don't know..."