But that is okay. As long as she is treating Yu right. Miss LiYan and I doesn't need to interact with each other. She just needs to be nice to Yu while I will be polite to Wang Qing. That's it.

I was busy choosing a brand of adhesive bandage when I noticed Yu standing still beside me and looking at something. When I followed his gaze, I saw him looking not at something, but at someone. A woman standing about two meters away looking concious because she also noticed Yu staring at her.

"Hey," I elbowed Yu. "Why are you looking so intently at her? Do you like her?"

Yu turned his attention on me, "No." he shook his head. "I like the color of her lipstick though," he added in a lower, quieter tone.

Her what? Yu like...what?

"Her lipstick? You like her lipstick?" Did I heard him right?

Yu nodded, "And the paleness of her pink blush on looks nice too. I wonder how she achieved that pale pink look..."

I wonder what the hell he is talking about?!

"Why will you be curious about that?" I asked him in dumbfounded tone.

Yu frowned at me and then his face relaxed when he remembered something. "Oh, you don't know. I haven't told you yet." Yu looked left and right before leaning his face closer to whisper to me. "I like applying make up too..."

He...like...what?!

For seconds, I was rendered speechless by that confession. I stared at Yu. "You...wow..." I sighed. "Just how many secrets do you have?" He is amazing. Just how many things had he been keeping to himself anyway? Yu is a fountain of secret.

Then an idea struck me, "Do you..." I also look left and right before whispering to him. "Do you also like wearing women's clothing?"

Yu's cheeks heated in a blush. He blinked several times at me. "Some..." he replied in a quiet tone.

I straightened. Yu is already feeling embarassed already. No need to push for more. I should just be grateful that he is sharing things with me like he promised.

"Then there's that," I said before going back to the task of selecting medical adhesive bandage.

Yu bumped his shoulder against mine. I look at him. Yu have a wide smile on his face. "Thank you," he said before walking away in easy strides as he hold on to the grocery basket in his hand.

I smiled after him. Yu is going on the direction of the cashier. I was about to follow him when I changed my mind and went to the other direction. To approach the woman Yu was eyeing awhile ago.

"Hi," I greeted her politely.

"Hello," she replied shyly. I smiled at her. "I was just wondering, if you won't mind, can I ask a favor from you?"

"Sure," the woman smiled more confidently. She is pretty but not my type. She looks like the clingy type who will demand marriage and a ring. Nope, she won't do...

"I was wondering...what is the brand of your lipstick?" I ignore the stunned look that painted on the woman's face and forge on. "The color looks lovely on you and suits you well. I think my girlfriend will like that color on her lips too. I want to gift her a lipstick. Can you...point it out to me?" I stared at her lips. The lipstick is colored red, but not bloody red, it's darker.

The woman slowly nodded before pointing at the shelves behind her, "There...on the make up aisle. It's the M brand. The wine one. No.5." She said.

I smiled at her in gratitude, "Thank you. You just saved my life. My girlfriend had been hounding me to give her something for our anniversary. I already asked her to move in with me but she still want more. Maybe a lipstick with beautiful color can satisfy her. Thanks again," I winked at the girl before sauntering to the make up aisle and look at the array of confusing things there in every color of the Crayola box.