I closed the curtains on the room and opened the lamp on the sidetable beside Yu's bed so he can have some light. I took a bottle of water from our food stash and the bottle of aspirin. I put those items on the sidetable where Yu can them easily. Then I sat on the edge of his bed until Yu fell asleep. That's when I stood up to leave. My mind made. I will look for Wang Qing and ask what is happening to Yu.

I didn't go back to the seminar and instead left the hotel all together. I don't care if I have to walk the whole Hainan beach, I will find Wang Qing.

But instead of the director, I found his secretary first. I saw Miss Secretary, LiYan is her name, coming out of a beach house being rented to tourists. I walked towards her while she came down from a small stair leading to the sandy shore.

LiYan, her name etched now on my mind. I find her sexy and alluring. Her long wavy black locks got teased my by the sea breeze, she wears a summer dress, green in color that compliments her sun kissed skin. She is taller than average woman with curves in the right places. Her face features are bold, feline eyes, pouty thick lips and plump cheeks. She is no delicate flower. She is no dainty daisy.

And that is what I like about her. She looks like a strong woman who can handle her own.

Yu thinks I don't like commitment that's why I go for divorce women, that is only partially true. Divorced women attracts me because of their experience. In a way, they are survivors. Of failed marriage. Failed relationship. Failed lover. Yet they came out strong. Scarred but still standing. Strength attracts me. And divorced women, I am not saying all of them, has it.

Strength.

This LiYan has that. A strong aura who will not back out. And I respect that.

But now, she is not my target. I want to talk to Wang Qing.

"Where is your boss?" I asked her without preamble as I blocked her way.

LiYan looked up at me. Yes, she is tall for a female, maybe 5'7 or 5'8, but I am 6'2, so I am still taller than her. Her face tilted a little to regard me.

"Why are you looking for him?" She asked back.

"It's about Yu ah," I said.

She frowned, "Yu ah? Oh you mean Dayu?"

It's my turn to frown, "His name is not Dayu but Jian Yu. I call him simply Yu. I want to talk to your boss about my friend..."

"What about your friend? Did something happened to Dayu? And by the way, Director Wang introduced him as Dayu to us and Dayu didn't contradict it so I guess it's fine if we call him Dayu..."

"Jian Yu, Yu, Dayu...it doesn't matter. I want to talk to Wang Qing. I want to know exactly what he said to Yu this morning for my friend to feel down." I said.

"They saw each other this morning?" LiYan looked suprise by that information.

I nodded, "Yes. I saw them on the beach this morning. Yu was out collecting shells and peebles. I saw them...I think they argued..." for some reason, I don't want to share to LiYan that I saw Yu and Director Wang kissing.

"Ah. I see...so that is why he is out of his mind this morning," LiYan nodded while there is a contemplating look on her face.

I was surprised. "Oh, how did you know that Yu is out of his mind this morning?" How did she...

"Not Dayu," LiYan waved her hand to dismissed what I said. "My boss. Wang Qing's mind is floating since he came back from his morning run. I thought he encountered his terrible ex again but it looks like he had a run in with Dayu. I see..."