I have no intention whatsoever of getting cheated on again.

No way.

I turned to AhnZong and the quiet Dayu beside him. "Well, it's nice seeing the two of you and..."

"Boss!" I heard LiYan calling for me. I looked sideways to see my secretary walking towards us with papers in her hand. "I have printed what you need," she handed me the papers when she got near us. Then smile when she saw Dayu. "Dayu ah! Long time no see..."

"Hello," Dayu smiled to her with a little wave of his hand.

"I need to reread these terms before I can hand these to the hotel's owners." I said to LiYan. I turned to AhnZong and Dayu again. "We have to go. Still some more work to do. Goodluck on your...is it excursion?"

"Seminar," Dayu corrected me in a curt tone.

"Ah seminar..."

"Oh!" LiYan smiled as she raised a forefinger, "I saw the large banner on the hotel front. Teacher's seminar? Right?"

"Yes!" AhnZong nodded excitedly. "Hello, I am AhnZong..." he held his hand out to LiYan, "It looks like these two useless fools won't introduce us," he chuckled as he points at me and Dayu.

I almost choked. "I'm sorry. How remiss of me. LiYan is my friend and secretary. LiYan, this is AhnZong, Dayu's friend and coteacher."

"Hello, nice meeting you." LiYan took AhnZong's hand delicately. AhnZong grabbed LiYan's hand enthusiastically. "The pleasure is all mine." He said with eyes full of interest.

LiYan pulled her hand back hard so AhnZong will let it go. She gave an awkward smile. "Okay," she turned to me. "Boss, more work, remember?"

"Ah yeah. Goodbye," I waved at Dayu and AhnZong. "I wish you luck in your seminar." I said before I let LiYan to drag me away.

"Let's eat together before we go back to Beijing!" AhnZong shouted after us but LiYan never let me answer back. She pulled me harder away from Dayu and AhnZong.

When we got to a significant distance from the two, LiYan stopped dragging me and gave me a glaring look. "He already rejected you twice. Stop!"

"LiYan ah..."

"I like Dayu, Boss. I do. But he had already let you slip out of his hands, twice. You will not go to him again, understand?" LiYan put her hands on her sidewaist.

I sighed. "I understand. Don't worry anymore. Let's concentrate on this," I waved the printed sheets on my hand. "Let's focus on work."

"Okay," LiYan nodded and walked ahead of me.

She was walking ahead so she didn't saw me looking back to gaze at Dayu again.

I am hopeless.

                        ....................

(DAYU)

I am pouting.

I am aware that I am pouting while AhnZong and I walked back to the hotel and up to our room. My good mood had truly vanished. Just thinking of Wang Qing and his slippery looking ex soured my mood to the hilt.