meeting the easter bunny

Start from the beginning

*John, Blakelyn & Paisley's outfits*

"Are our princesses ready to go?" PK calls from the bathroom.

"Just about!" Mike says as Blakelyn and Paisley giggle loudly.

John slips on his dress shoes and PK ties them for him.

"There you go, bud! Let's go see Papa, Paisy and Blakey!" PK says as he and John walk to the girl's bedroom.

PK gasps as Mike walks out of the girl's bedroom, holding one girl in each arm.

"Look at these pretty girls! I love these dresses! They fit them so good! I was afraid they were gonna be too long! We need some bows in their hair, babe!" PK says as he walks into the girl's bedroom.

Mike rolls his eyes as he bounces the girls in his arms.

"Which bow should we put on your sisters, JJ?" PK asks as John walks into the girl's bedroom.

"The white ones! They have pretty flowers on it!" John says holding the bows up.

PK walks over to Mike and puts a white flower bow on Paisley and Blakelyn's heads.

"Well let's pack the car up and head to the mall!" Mike says as he walks down the steps with the girls.

"Yay! I'm excited!" John says, following Mike down the steps.

*****
"We are finally at the mall! The traffic was cray but we made it! The girls are in their double stroller! This thing is one of the best purchases we ever made! The girls use this thing a lot and they love it! JJ, stay with us." PK says as he holds John's hand.

Mike buckles the girls into their seats and then kisses their cheeks.

"Aww, look at those smiles! Hopefully we get them when we get their picture taken! Let's go see the Easter Bunny!" PK says as John smiles happily.

Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn and Paisley head into the mall and walk around a little bit.

Mike, PK, John, Blakelyn and Paisley then walk over to the Easter Bunny line! There are five kids with their family ahead of them.

"There's the Easter Bunny!" John says as he jumps up and down in excitement.

Mike parks the stroller on the side. PK and Mike picks up Paisley and Blakelyn up and then get in line!

The Easter Bunny is light brown and is wearing a blue vest. The Easter Bunny is sitting on a white bench with colorful Easter eggs on the ground.

"There he is! Aww, his little vest is so cute!" PK says as Mike rolls his eyes and giggles at PK.

"Paaaaaa!" Paisley says as she plays with Mike's nose. 

PK laughs loudly at Paisley and Mike. Blakelyn tries to grab at PK's hair.