50

"You can spend the night." Youngjae smiled. My Appa said that if his Appa was okay with it then I could go. Currently Youngjae and I were in the car, on the way to his house. I would be seeing Hoseok's Appa...but I could have sworn that it was Mr. Jiyong...how come I can't remember a Youngbae?"

"I think Appa remembers you." He mumbled. "Mr. Seokjin said your name, and my Appa never forgets a name." 

"Oh..." we were almost there, my heart was beating 1,000 beats per minute.

"Don't be nervous, if he does remember you it'll be easier to explain why I kept it a secret."

"Why did you keep it a secret?"

"Because I didn't want Appa to tell me that I can't see you guys anymore. I still don't know how he would react, but if it's bad then I won't be able to be your friend.."

He parked the car right on the driveway.

"This is his car right?" He nodded.

"Appa has two cars, this one was my Eomma's"

It got quiet. "Well, let's go." He smiled, taking the keys out and rushing to open the door for me.

"How are you such a good driver at 14?"

"My Uncle is a teacher, I've been driving with him for a while."

The front door slams open. "Youngjae, that you?"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god, and Yoongi?"

"Hi..."

"Holy, Kim Yoongi? Kim Namjoon's son?" I nod. "Come in, both of you, oh my god."

"Appa, I'm sorry I didn't tell you...I'm friends with Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung."

"How have you been these years? I haven't seen you since you were like...this tall." He gestured with his hand nearly touching the ground.

"I was never that short, even when I was a baby." He smiled.

"You have no sense of humor, I'll break you before morning I bet." He smiled wide, it reminded me of Hoseok.

"I'm so lost, Jae, how did you find Hoseok and Yoongi? Does Namjoon know?"

"I want to tell him when we go to his house," he paused and made eye contact with his father, "is...that okay?"

"No...not really. What if he doesn't want to see me? Isn't he married? That would be awkward."

"Appa, remember you told me that you left on a good note? You were still friends, it was Mr. Jiyong that didn't want you around." The man laughed awkwardly and looked at me.

"Let's not talk about that, Yoongi, are you hungry?"

I shook my head, "we ate ice cream a while ago, my stomach actually hurts."

"Oh that's not good, want some pepto?" Youngjae smiled after his father's words as I blushed.

"No thank you. 

"I actually have to get to work in an hour, but Youngjae I trust that you'll be okay on your own."

"Where's Youngjae's mom?" They both we're silent. "Oh...I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Eomma always told me to smile." Youngjae chuckled. "Wanna watch this show that I found on Netflix? It's called a Series of Unfortunate Events. I've only watched the first episode and it's so good!"

"Sure, do you have popcorn?"

"Yes!"

...

"If that dude coughs one more time I'll jump in the screen and give him an inhaler. He sounds like he's in the process of losing a lung." I mumbled, we were on the 4th episode of 7 and Count Olaf had just killed Uncle Monty, I wanted to fight him so bad. That dumb banker had came back to the house and all of the minions known as Count Olaf's workers were there.

Nothing is good when they are there.

"Maybe he'll die of natural causes if we leave him alone." He spoke.

"I hope you die of natural causes asshole!" I threw popcorn at Count Olaf and felt Youngjae pull me to sit back down.

"This show is driving me insane." I was almost growling everytime that man showed up on the screen. First he tries to marry a 14 year old and kill a baby, then he kills the first smart adult in the whole show! Everyone else is legit dumb as hell!

"It's almost 11, we should start getting ready for bed after this episode."

"One more episode..." I whispered, smiling. He shook his head, also smiling.

"If Appa comes home and catches me up he'll make me sleep in the bed with him." He huffed. "He farts and snores."

"Ew, I don't want to witness that." I laughed. "Sleeping in the room with Hobi is hell, it's like a Sauna. He gagged and then began laughing.

"That's so gross, but I can see where it's coming from, Appa is the same! He used to take meds to stop the gas chamber but now that it's just us he doesn't, I wish he was still taking it."

I only smiled. "Let me borrow some clothes, and where am I sleeping?"

"With me, obviously."

The episode was nearly over and Olaf escaped again. That damn Banker let him get away. I'm done with this show until next time.

"Do you think my Appa would drive you home? And introduce himself?"

"I think that would be good, they didn't hate each other right? It would be a good reunion. Mr. Jiyong isn't anywhere near us so you don't have to worry about him.

"And Mr. Seokjin?"

"Um..."

Do you think that he's the jealous type or the nice guy?