Xscape

Trials & Tribulations

Sunday Night, October 29th

10:00 P.M.

Jacob

"WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET WITH ME!" She yelled. I turned to her, giving her a look as if she was that stupid.

"WHY AM I UPSET WITH YO- ALISA YOU KEEP HANGING WITH THAT SORRY EXCUSE OF A FRIEND! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!" I shouted angrily.

"HE'S MY FRIEND JACOB! YOU KNOW THAT!" She yelled.

"HE'S STRANGE ALISA! I chuckled angrily.

"THE ONLY PERSON WHOSE ACTING STRANGE RIGHT NOW IS YOU JACOB!"

"OH I'M ACTING STRANGE!" I questioned.

"YOU'RE BEING A FUCKING IDIOT RIGHT NOW!" She spat, walking out of the room.

"Alisa." I called, walking after her.

"Alisa!" I grew angrier.

"ALISA!" I grabbed her arm, roughly pulling her back to me.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF-"

"Don't ignore me girl." I growled deeply.

"I'm leaving." She said, walking off again.

"You know I don't want you going over there. You know how I feel about him." I replied.

"He's my friend Jacob. He's always been my friend." She stated angrily.

"He's nothing but trouble to me. I don't trust him and I don't want you going near him." I said, trying to catch up to her.

"You don't trust anyone Jacob. I'm starting to think that you don't even trust me." She spat. I sighed, relaxing my temples.

"I do trust you babe, I-"

"Save it Jacob. I'm done having this conversation." She said before walking out of the room.

"Alisa." I called.

"Babe wait." I called after her.

"Alisa." I growled, grabbing her before she got to the door.

"WHAT?" She answered.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked. I didn't answer her question. She shook her head, pulling away from me.

_______________________________________________________________

"So what was all that about?" She asked me.

"What was what all about?" I asked, confusing myself. She giggled then replied.

"You know what I'm talking about." She said to me. I chuckled then shook my head.

"I don't actually. Refresh my memory please." I stated. She playfully rolled her eyes at me then stated.

"Don't play games Mr." She said to me as she began to walk away. I chuckled then spoke.

"Oh wait a minute. I think I remember now." I said while pulling her back to me. She bumped into my body and I lifted her chin up a little. I slowly pressed my lips against hers, giving her a passionate kiss. She placed her hands on my sides and kissed back.

_______________________________________________________________

I bit my lip, going back upstairs. I put my jacket on, along with my shoes. I reached under my bed, grabbing my black box. I took out my gun, making sure it was loaded. Like I said before, Austin isn't right and I'm not about to lose Alisa. I grabbed my keys, heading out to the car. I got in, putting the gun under the seat. I started the ignition, pulling out of the driveway.