Xscape

You Know Me Better Than I Know Myself

Friday, October 31st | Happy Halloween | 8:30 P.M.

Craig

We watched kids run around, trick or treating. They were hyped as hell. Rayan ran around scaring everyone.

"Man. I haven't done this in so long." He happily stated. I chuckled, walking along the sidewalk. Chres and Jacob were chowing down candy. Ray continued scaring little kids, making then run away. I spotted Charmaine coming towards me laughing aloud at Maya. I smiled to myself. God knows how much I love her. She's everything to me and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

"Hey babe." She greeted happily. I pecked her lips then gave Maya some dap.

"What's wrong Craig?" She asked me. I shrugged before speaking.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I said. Maria jogged over to us, out of breath.

"What is up Craig?" She said in a silly tone. I chuckled, playfully hitting her shoulder.

"Nothing much Mar-" I began.

"AHHH!" Ray screamed, scaring her. She yelped, jumping in fear.

"RAY! QUIT IT!" She snapped, hitting him. We laughed aloud as she chased after him. Alisa came along with Charlie and Madelyn.

"Is my niece having a good Halloween?" Charmaine asked, taking Madelyn into her hands. She looked cute with her Lady Bug costume.

"Yeah. She's taking everyone's candy." Charlie stated. I chuckled while rubbing her tiny belly. I played with her antennas.

"Greedy Missy." Charlie stated, kissing her cheek. Char kissed her other cheek.

"It's her first Halloween, she can do whatever she likes." Char stated.

"Yeah, except eat candy." Charlie finished.

"Do you see these two?" Avian questioned as she approached us. We looked to where she was pointing. Chresanto was on Jacob's back, running around in circles...screaming to the top of their lungs. I burst into tears, laughing hard while watching them.

"They have issues man." Char said aloud as I contained to laugh. We talked and are candy.

"HEY!" Someone screamed scaring all of us. Everyone jumped in fear.

"JACOB!" Alisa shouted, hitting his chest. He laughed aloud, along with Ray and Chres. Madelyn began to cry aloud.

"Look what you did." Avian stated. Jay took her from Char, rocking her back and forth.

"Aw! Daddy's sorry baby. Don't cry." He said to her as she continued to cry aloud.

"I'm tired." Maria stated. Ray squatted a little, gesturing her to get on his back. She smiled, hopping on and he sped off. Chres did the same to Avian and Jay did the same to Alisa.

"Hop on miss." I stated sweetly. She smiled, placing her hands on my shoulders. She got on and I held her tight. She kissed my cheek as I began to follow the others.

"So Charlie. How is everything going for you lately?" Maya asked her.

"It's going good actually. The process is getting better and better." She stated.

"That's good. Any new friends?" Char questioned. I spotted her blushing while looking down.

"Oh! Charlie gotta a man now? Spill girl." I stated in a girl tone. They laughed and Char responded.

"Uh! Girls talk. Guys talk remember?" She said with a smile. I chuckled, shaking my head.

Later That Night | 11:41 P.M.