Xscape

Shattered

The Next Morning

Michael

I woke up feeling funny as ever. The sun lit up my entire room as I sat in bed, resting my arms on my knees. I began to think about Charlie, simply putting a smile on my face. She's something and I really like her...if only I could just tell her. I will when the time is right. I got up from bed, heading into the bathroom. I ran the water for a hot shower, taking off my shorts and boxer briefs. I got inside, feeling at ease as the water hit every angle of my body. After washing up, I got out, wrapping the towel around mt waist. I opened the door, letting the steam out as I began to brush my teeth. I quickly finished up and headed back into the room. I got dressed into a pair of Levi jeans and a red Polo shirt. I dressed my feet into a pair of Sperry's...soon standing to my feet. My phone began to go off, grabbing my attention. I looked over at the caller I.D. seeing an unfimiliar number. I answered, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I stated.

"What's up twin?" He chuckled. I sighed, looking up at the ceiling.

"What do you want man?" I asked him in a blunt tone. He chuckled again before replying.

"Well. I can't get a hey back? You've always been the rude one." He stated.

"I think you got it mixed up." I said to him.

"Sure. But I called to let you know that I'm okay and you have nothing to worry about bro." He explained.

"I could care less about how you're doing and I'm only worried whether the police are going to find you or not man." I said through my teeth. He chuckled loudly.

"Man. You worry too much." He said as it began to grow silent between us.

"Oh and by the way. Guess who I've seen?" He asked me.

"The police I hope." I answered.

"You wish nigga." He laughed like it was actually funny.

"Then who?" I questioned.

"Jhona Robinson." He said. I could tell that he was smiling and that pissed me off.

"She's here?" I asked impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Nah! She's in New York. Nigga what the fuck you think?" He snapped.

"Shut the hell up and answer the damn question before I bust your ass." I snapped back.

"Ha! I would actually like to see you try my nigga." He said, leaving me speechless.

"Anyway. She's here and looking hella sexy. Haven't changed a bit." He began.

"But here's the problem." He continued.

"I'm listening." I stated.

"You know that guy. Chresanto. The one who saved the day when I tried to rob that resturant?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I remembered.

"He's growing attached to Jhona and I don't like that Michael." He replied. A smirk grew across my face as I began to speak.

"And I'm guessing that you're jealous huh?" I questioned.

"I warned Jhona and now I'm warning you Michael. If I catch that nigga around my girl again then it's his ass and yours." He said angrily.

"Last time I checked, she dropped your ass and I'm pretty sure that she doesn't want you now." I stated.

"Don't think I want hurt him Michael and don't think I won't hurt you either." He said to me.