Xscape

My Love

Charlie

I've never been sane, ever since I was born. I've always been crazy...I just didn't realize it until I opened my eyes. My mother tried seeking help. My father never made it to even try...They even gave me a nickname for my vicious ways and devilish schemes. The Mad hatter. I just continue to laugh and sing that same song that has been in my head ever since I was a child.

"Oh darling don't cry,

One day you will rise,

You'll see all the wasteful tears.

Wash away in the sky,

You'll justify,

One day you will see it soon."

I pictured my mother singing me those lyrics to me. Day after day. With that same disgusting smile on her face. I despise every human being that walks this filthy planet...except for Jacob Perez. The love of my life. The stars to my my moon.

You thought I became crazy when I met Jacob? I've been crazy ever since I was a child. You think that this is my first time in a mental hospital? This is my sixth time. Children bullied me when I was just a little girl. They called me horrible names and what did I do? Nothing. I did nothing to them. That's until one day...I had enough of those names. Casey Miller. If she was still alive today, she would've been a successful lawyer. I remember when she told the whole class, that if I was her client...she would send me straight to jail, whether if I was guilty or not. I remember exactly what she said; "Because psychos don't deserve to be free." She said aloud. Everyone laughed at me. That same day, she didn't come home. They looked for her the entire weekend. Her parents looking for their precious baby girl. Monday morning...she was found at the playground. Stabbed to death. Oh who would do such a horrible thing to such an innocent child? I watched her parents mourn for years. When they found out that it was me who took away their daughter's life. I was sent straight to the children's mental facility...with no sympathy. But I didn't care because everyone respected me after that. I was queen of everything. I had those children serving as my slaves. My whole world changed. I remember when I went to court. That was second time going to the mental facility.

Flashback

The Court of New York

"Charlie Madison Chesterfield! Murdered both her parents, neighbors and two police officers." The beautiful security guard stated. I sat there smiling and giggling to myself. Happy of what I've done. I've succeeded once again. After killing Casey Miller, I decided to strike again. No more mommy and daddy. No more bitchy neighbors. No more policemen. I laughed aloud, looking around the room. I watched as the security guard and nurses discussed the issue. My issue

"I understand that she's only a child, but she killed six people for Christ sake. Her age isn't an excuse." The security guard said. I began to whisper to myself. I felt their eyes on me as I told myself how proud I was for taking those innocent lives. The devil would be pleased of my work.

"You did good Charlie. You killed mommy and daddy." I said while rocking my tiny body back and fourth. I began to bite down on my nails while grinning.

"Mommy never loved you. Daddy hated you with his guts." I continued ranting aloud. I could feel their eyes piercing through my pale skin. I laughed again, still rocking back and fourth.

"Take her away now!" The judge ordered in a monotone of voice. I was placed inside of the van and quickly taken to the facility. Once got there, I looked around while flinching constantly. I saw a nurse make her way over towards me. I quickly looked at her, watching her every move. I then saw a needle in her hand, coming straight towards me. Because of my quick reflexes, I jumped up, tackling the nurse down. Wonder how could such a fragile, little thirteen year old girl take down a nurse? How could a fragile, little eleven year old girl kill six people without a problem? I show no mercy. No loves me. So why should I?