Xscape

Phase Two

Craig

I cleaned up the oldie before loading it. I haven't used this since the day we took out Marion. That was my first time actually using it to be honest. I always kept it for emergencies, now that I have Char and a baby on the way...it'll definitely come in handy.

"Babe put that away." She said nervously. I chuckled at how scared she was.

"It's not loaded so calm down woman." I said to her.

"So!" She argued.

"Relax baby. I'm only cleaning it." I lied.

"Those things are nothing but trouble Craig." She stated.

"True, but that's only if you make it trouble. I'm not doing anything with it." I lied again. She sighed, stepping closer to me. She lifted my chin up in order to look at her.

"Promise me you won't use it unless you absolutely have to." She stated.

"I promise." I said to her. She leaned down, kissing my lips before moving away.

"Plus I have way bigger guns than this one." I said. She gasped, raising an eyebrow. I placed the gun down, quickly flexing my muscles.

"Way bigger guns." I stated, kissing them both. She scoffed, beginning to laugh that amazing laugh. I smiled, knowing the fact that I made her laugh. If I can keep doing that for the rest of my life then I'm good.

Rayan

"Ray?"

"Yeah babe?" I answered while stuffing a load into my pocket. I heard her come into the room, walking over to me.

"What is that?" She asked, afraid of the answer.

"It's a gun babe." I simply replied.

"No! No, no!" She began, shaking her head while backing away.

"What?" I asked, holding my hands out.

"Get that thing out of here now Rayan." She stated.

"Babe calm down, it's not even loaded." I said.

"I don't care, get it out of here babe." She argued.

"Calm down Maria, it's okay." I said.

"What are you supposed to be doing with that?" She asked me.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Don't lie to me." She said, crossing her arms.

"I'm not! Baby, it's okay. I was only checking it. It's been locked away for so long, I just so happen to think about it." I lied again. She looked away, nervous.

"Come here baby girl." I demanded. She walked over and sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist, sighing aloud.

"I just don't want anything to happen that's all." She said in a low tone.

"Nothing is going to happen. As long as I'm here, everything is fine." I told her. She smiled, nodding her head a little.

"No take a chill pill and relax." I said before pecking her lips. I began to kiss them again until she moved away. I tried again, but she kept moving. She grinned as I chuckled.

"You wanna play huh?" I questioned. She giggled, nodding her head. I leaned back. Laying her on the bed, beginning to tickle her. She laughed aloud, trying to push me away, but I was stronger.

"Stop it!" She demanded.

"Give me a kiss." I commanded. She managed to grab ahold of my hands, sitting up. I stared into her eyes, grinning.