Xscape

My Love

Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it. We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.

To run away from trouble is a form of cowardice and, while it is true that the suicide braves death, he does it not for some noble object but to escape some ill. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. That which does not kill us makes us stronger.

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

Craig

I quickly looked through everything, to make sure that I got everything that I needed. Tomorrow is Char's birthday. I'm excited. I plan to take her out on a nice date. I hope she'll like it. I put everything away the pulled out my phone. I dialed her number then put the phone to my ear. It ringed a couple of times before she picked up.

"Hello?" She answered. I smiled to myself. Just hearing her voice made me light up inside.

"Hey Char!" I greeted happily.

"What's up boobie." She greeted back. I chuckled at her little nickname before replying.

"I was calling to see you had any plans tomorrow for your birthday." I asked.

"Um. No, actually I don't." She stated. I jumped in excitement then cleared my throat.

"Great, because I want to take you somewhere." I said.

"Okay. Great!" She said with a light giggle.

"Great. Just be ready at I told her.

"Five? Why so early love?" She asked with a chuckled.

"That's because I have something else planned later on." I said with a grin.

"Really. What?" She questioned.

"Ah nope! It's a surprise." I said while laughing. She joined in until replying.

"Okay fine. We'll see tomorrow then." She stated.

"Okay. See you tomorrow then." I told her.

"Goodnight Boobie!" She said to me.

"Goodnight Char." I stated before she hung up. I placed my phone on the nightstand then hopped into bed. I'm really looking forward for tomorrow. I'm really just ready to see her.