Xscape

Whatever Life Throws At You

Jacob

"Good, now let me get the left side." He stated while putting the camera up to his face. I turned to my right side, clearly showing off my left side. I place my right arm over my head, grabbing a head full of curls. He took a couple of shots from the front then made his way of to the side.

"Perfect! Alright you can all take a five minute break." He said to everyone before leaving. I blew air from relief. That's another shoot done, two more to go. I grabbed a clean and plain t-shirt off of the chair and left out of the room as well. I heard women snickering and giggling while watching my walked down the hallway. I gave them a fake smile as I passed by, driving them completely insane. I rolled my eyes simply shaking my head.

I hate that! It happens to me all the time. I pulled my shirt over my head quickly as I continued to make my way to my dressing room. I saw Danny walking towards me, giving me a warm smile.

"Hi Jake." She greeted as I pulled her into a hug.

"What's up Danny McPhanny." I said to her in a joking way. She playfully rolled her eyes before speaking up.

"Anyway! I came to tell you that some new models are coming next week and some we'll be working with you." She said to me. I sighed heavily, looking up at the ceiling. She kissed her teeth, knowing exactly what was wrong.

"I know. I know but Jamar already schedule and picked them out and you know that he's not going to change his mind." She explained. I blew air in frustration, simply walking off. She followed behind me, still trying to explain.

"Jacob please listen." She began.

"Every single one of them are going to try me. I don't know why in the hell Jamar would even try this again, knowing what happened last time he teamed a group a models up with one guy. What the hell!" I lectured, trying to get to my dressing room.

"But you know how he is Jacob, stop acting like this is something new. He does this all the time and you know it. So calm down before your temper gets the best of you." She stated to me, mumbling the last part. I shook my head, simply shrugging my shoulders at her. I walked into my dressing room and laid across the couch. I heard her sigh loudly before she sat down on the chair.

"Why do you even let these women get to you anyway?" She interrogated. I hesitated for a moment, trying to come up with an answer but I couldn't.

"How would you like it if you a had almost ever guy in this building fall to your feet, everyday of the second?" I asked her. She looked down, not able to reply.

"Exactly!" I said to her.

Chresanto

I opened the front door, letting my best friend inside. She stepped with almost a hundred bags. She grinned as if she some sort of plan to defeat the world.

"What's up with the bags girl! Is it Black Friday in March or something?" I asked. She playfully rolled her eyes at me then spoke.

"Boy hush! These are for you!" She began. I raised my eyebrow at her in confusion.

"I went shopping for you. You've been working all week with no time off and I know that your tired and all. So I just wanted to reward you, that's all." She explained. I smiled, feeling the need to hug her and that's exactly what I did. I pulled her into a hug along with a kiss on her forehead. She giggled as it echoed into my chest.

"Thank you!" I told her in a normal tone. She shrugged while smiling.
"You deserve it and plus, it was time for something new. I saw how many pants you had in that closet of yours." She said jokingly. I laughed aloud, causing her to join in.