Xscape

Fall La La In Love

December 31st | New Year's Eve

7:00 P.M.

Charmaine

I slipped on my black dress that Craig got for me for Christmas. I smoothed it out with my hands while looking into the mirror.

"Mh! Let me help you out baby." He said to me. I chuckled, watching his hands roam around my body.

"Damn. Spin for me one time baby. Let me get a full view." He said, holding my hand up. I gave him a good turn and he moaned.

"Girl you're gonna start something." He stated.

"I already did. I just need to finish." I replied, wrapping my arms around his neck. I kissed his lips, taking him into another world. He finally pulled away.

"Mh! You keep this up, we are not going to make it to the club." He said. I giggled, turning back towards the mirror. I quickly dabbed on a little make up then brushed out my curls, giving it a looser look. Suddenly I felt something around my neck. I looked down at a Diamond necklace. I gasped silently, admiring it. He kissed my shoulder, squeezing my arms. I turned to face him, smiling at him.

"Let's go." He said, intwining our hands. I grabbed my tote bag and we headed out.

7:30 P.M.

Rayan

I pulled my shirt on then slipped my shoes on after. I looked over at Maria, pulling her dress down. She focused on that outfit, making sure everything was on point. She brushed her straight hair. I bit my lip, eyeing her down. I grabbed the box from the drawer in the nightstand. I took the necklace out, approaching her. I stepped behind her, looking at her reflection. She smiled at me before focusing back on her hair. Her makeup was nicely done and neat. Her dress fitted her beautifully and her hair accessorized everything else. I pulled the necklace over her head, resting it at the top of her bust. She looked down at the piece, gasping in amazement. She lifted her hair up just so I could lock it. I gently ran my fingers through her hair before wrapping my arms around her. I rested my head on her shoulder. I watched her through the mirror, softly running her fingers across the Diamonds.

"It's beautiful." She said to me, meeting my eyes in the mirror.

7:45 P.M.

Jacob

I sat on the bed, texting Charlie. She was going out on a date with some guy. So Madelyn was going to be with my mom for the night. I looked up, seeing Alisa walk out with her black dress on that I got her for Christmas. I told her that I wanted her to wear it tonight and my god the trumpets have sound. Damn.

"What?" She asked before turning to the mirror.

"You look nice." I said sweetly. I could tell that she was smiling though I couldn't see her face, not even in the mirror.

"Thanks babe. It's all for you." She replied. I chuckled softly, looking down at me feet. I looked at her again, silently watching her get ready. That dress looked beautiful on her. Her hair was up in a big, neat bun. She applied her little makeup then began to accessorize. I pulled out the small box out of my pocket, slowly approaching her. I took the Diamond necklace out of the box, placing the box on the dresser. She looked down at the small black box, confused. I placed the necklace around her neck, catching her attention. She gasped in surprise as I locked it. She smiled, admiring the gift then turned to me. My arms hugged her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"I love you." She said to me. I kissed her forehead then replied.

"I love you too." I said.

8:30 P.M.