Xscape

Phase Two

9:40 That Night

Alisa

I stared at the computer screen, researching about stalking. Ever since that picture, call and text messages, I haven't been well. I don't eat as much and I feel depressed all the time. Charmaine insist that I tell Jay, but I don't want him worry. He just got out of a coma, so he needs to adjust. My phone went off, taking my attention away from the laptop. I unlocked my phone, seeing a texting message from an unknown number.

"I noticed that you and Austin haven't been around each other lately. Maybe you should check on him... ;)" I quickly locked my phone, sighing heavily. I flipped my hair back, grabbing ahold of my face. This is so aggravating and scary. My phone rung aloud, making me jump in fear. I glanced at the caller I.D. realizing that it was Austin.

"Hello." I answered, trying to stay calm.

"Did you get a text message just a few minutes ago?" He asked in curiosity.

"Yeah! Yeah I did. Did you?" I questioned.

"Yeah and I called to see if you did too." He answered.

"Well. I did, but I just ignored it." I told him.

"I don't know who this guy is, but he needs to quit his bullshit. I mean, who sits around and do this kind of crap?" He asked angrily.

"Obviously someone who doesn't have a life." I responded. He sighed.

"Well. We really need to get to the bottom of this. Do you think you can meet me at Starbucks tomorrow morning?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll be there at eight." I confirmed.

"Eight! Alright then. I'll see you." He said.

"Bye." I said before hanging up. Just then, the bathroom door opened, Jay walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist. The steam filled the room as he ran his fingers through his curls. I could look at him all day, but the fact that I was too distracted with a stalker and other situations as well...I couldn't function.

"Babe?" He softly called out.

"Yes love?" I asked, not taking my eyes off of the computer.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you were?" He asked. I slowly looked up, looking directly at him. He turned his head to face me, giving me his million dollar smile.

"I believe so." I replied with a chuckle. He turned back around to finish getting dressed. He threw the towel into the hamper, slowly walking over to the bed. I quickly exit out of safari, closing the laptop.

"Well!" He began, plopping down on the bed, next to me.

"Well?" I asked while putting the MacBook aside.

"You're very beautiful." He said to me in a deep, sexy tone. I found myself blushing at his compliment.

"And you're very handsome." I told him.

"Well! I try! You know the ladies love it" He said, shrugging his shoulders. I chuckled, slowly pushing him back. He eyed me the entire time as I positioned myself on top of him. I rubbed my hands across his chest.

"But I'm the only one who can have it." I said before kissing his lips. He kissed back, resting his head back on the pillow, placing his hands on my hips. He deepened the kiss, brushing his tongue against my bottom lip. I let him in and our tongues went to war.

Suddenly a crash from downstairs interrupted, stopping everything. I pulled away from him, looking back at the door.

"The hell was that?" He asked.