Xscape

Wreckage

A Day Later

Danielle

I knocked on the door and waited. I looked down at my belly, lightly rubbing it. I was pretty big for one month. Everything is ruined now. I lost the love of my life and now he's going to go after Alisa. Well, Danielle isn't going to let that happen. The door opened, revealing Marion. He smiled, letting me inside.

"What's good baby girl?" He greeted sweetly. I blushed, walking into his kitchen. I smiled, seeing a carton of ice cream in the fridge.

"Hungry I see." He said while leaning on the counter. I smiled, pointing at my belly. He chuckled, shaking his head.

"So, when are you going to find out who the father is?" He questioned as he pulled me closer to him. I swallowed the ice cream, simply licking my lips after.

"After the baby is born." I said before digging the spoon back into the ice cream.

"That's eight months from now." He stated.

"I know, but what can I do?" I replied.

"I bet that it's mine." He said with a grin. I giggled, licking my lips again.

"Oh really?" I inquired.

"Yep." He answered. I giggled again then responded.

"We'll see then. But for right now. I need you to do something for me." I replied.

"Anything for you." He said to me.

"You remember Jacob?" I asked with a smirk.

Craig

I haven't talked to Charmaine ever since she left. I called and texted her...still got nothing. I miss her like hell. I miss holding her, kissing her and joking around with her. Hell, I miss my girlfriend period. I hate when she's this way. Why? All because of Adrienne. I heard a knock on the door, taking me out of my thoughts. I made my way out of the kitchen, heading for the door. I opened the door, sighing to aloud. She smiled sweetly, before stepping inside.

"What do you want?" I asked bluntly.

"Wow! What did I do?" She asked me.

"You're ruining my relationship." I stated. She shrugged her shoulders while closing the door.

"Good. Now I can have you to myself." She said, pushing my towards the wall. I groaned as she pressed her lips against mine. I swiftly pushed her away from me, furious at what she done.

"THE HELL ADRIENNE! CUT IT OUT!" I snapped.

"Calm down baby." She said seductively, walking towards me. I sighed in frustration as I began to think about me and Ginger's conversation. I have to make this right. I'm getting sick of this. I grabbed ahold of her arm, pushing her out of the door. I locked it behind me.

"What are you doing?" She asked me. I grabbed her arm again, pulling her towards the car. I opened the door, pushing her into the passenger seat.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked. I closed the door then walked over to my side. I got in and started the ignition.

"Craig what's going on?" She asked again.

"Just shut up and put your seatbelt on." I stated before pulling out of the driveway. I drove off, not saying a word. I was tired of this. I was. I want my girlfriend back, but Adrienne was in the way.

....

I pulled into the driveway, quickly getting out. I walked over to the passenger's side, opening the door. I pulled her out then slammed the door.