Xscape

Fall La La In Love

The Next Day

December 25 | Merry Christmas

Rayan

"Rayan!" Someone sung in a deep, dark and scary tone. I groaned, turning over in bed.

"Rayan!" The voice called again. I shot up, seeing a figure standing in front of me. He floated, staring into my eyes. My vision was blurry but I could still see a little.

"You have been bad Rayan! I know what you've done." The voice stated loudly. I shivered in fear.

"W-what did I do wrong?" I stuttered. His deep voice chuckled, sending chills down my spine.

"You didn't give me any of your tacos two days ago!" He sung. I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"What?" I questioned. Suddenly Jacob appeared from under what looked like sheets. He began to laugh out loud. Suddenly Maria came into the room, laughing as well. I sighed, realizing that I've been punked.

"GOTCHA NIGGA!" Jacob shouted, running over to me. He jumped on top of me and we began to wrestle.

"MOVE NIGGA!" I screamed.

"OH SHIT! DOG PILE!" I heard Craig say. More weight began to pile on, taking my breath away.

"MAN GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!" I shouted in anger. They rolled off of the bed, dragging me along with them. We hit the floor hard, but I finally got free.

"Merry Christmas baby." Maria said while helping me up. I fixed my shorts, eyeing those two idiots down.

"Ugh! Merry Christmas nigga." Jacob groaned...in pain.

"Yeah. Merry Christmas man." Craig added.

"That's what ya'll asses get." I said in anger.

"Baby stop being a Scrooge. It's Christmas, they're just fooling around." Maria said, pulling me closer. I softened up, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Okay. Merry Christmas baby." I told her with a kiss. Suddenly, my head began to throb in pain. She chuckled at my reaction then spoke.

"All that damn eggnog you were drinking last night. Came back and got your ass." She said to me before walking away. I kissed my teeth then turned around towards the guys. Jacob patted my back, following behind Maria, along with Craig. I followed behind as well. I went downstairs, seeing everyone here.

"Merry Christmas Ray!" Char said happily. I hugged her tight before replying.

"Merry Christmas Char!" I stated.

"Merry Christmas Nigga!" Chres said, impersonating Pinky from Friday After Next. I laughed, giving him dap.

"Happy Hanukah Lopez!" Alisa said with a smile. I hugged her as well.

"Merry Christmas Nigglet." I stated.

"Merry Christmas." Someone said from behind. I turned, seeing Avian coming out of the kitchen with Maria.

"Where you've been girl?" I asked in shock.

"Working." She answered. I hugged her, squeezing her tightly.

"Just disappearing and shit!" I stated. She giggled.

"I'm sorry. I've just been so caught up with work." She replied. I nodded, understanding.

"You so what you gotta do." I finished. Maria gave me two pain killers and a bottle of water as everyone sat down and began to exchange gifts.

"Okay. We'll start off with the guys first." Maria said while grabbing a gift. She came over, sitting on my lap.