Xscape

Unwritten

Saturday, July 15th

Jacob

I stood in the mirror, fixing my tie while listening to Danny throw up...again. She's been like that ever since last week. I have a feeling, but I just brush it off. I fluffed my hair then finished it off with a little Axe cologne. I slowly walked over to the bathroom, leaning against the door frame. She picked her head up, groaning in pain.

"Are you sure that you'll be able to go without puking everywhere?" I questioned as I placed my hands into my pockets. She sighed, holding her head into her hands.

"I'll be fine Jake." She said.

"Alright well, let's go." I demanded. I snatched my keys from the nightstand along with my shades and headed downstairs. I waited for Danny to come down, once she did..you couldn't tell that she was sick or that she just got done throwing up her life. She smiled weakly and we left the house.

Rayan

I held her in my arms as she cried harder. I comfort her, rubbing her backside. I couldn't believe that Jasmine is gone. it's hard for all of us...but I know that my Chres is taking it harder.

"It's okay baby. She's in a better place now." I whispered to her. Her tears kept coming and I sat there, hugging her tighter.

"Why her?" She cried.

"Babe you can never question God's reasons. We just have to accept it. But she's no longer suffering Maria." I explained. She somehow got herself together and quickly finished getting dressed. I re-braided my hair and we headed out.

Craig

"Charmaine please come out." I begged her, standing at the bathroom door. I heard her weep louder and it killed me that I couldn't hold her in my arms. It's so hard to believe that Jasmine's gone. She was so innocent and sweet, I guess God said that it was time to come home.

The door opened and Char ran into my arms. She cried harder this time, trembling. I rubbed her back while calming her down.

"I know. I know. It's okay baby." I whispered.

"S-she's gone Craig. She was just here and n-now she's gone." She stated, crying again. I wiped the tears from her eyes but they kept coming back.

"She's no longer in this cruel world. She's flying high with the angels...smiling down at us all Char. The last thing she wants is for us to cry. She wants us to be happy." I explained. She sniffed while nodding her head. I wiped her cheeks, giving her a weak smile.

"Okay. Now come on we have to go." I said softly as I kissed her forehead. She grabbed her bag and I grabbed my keys and shades before heading out.

The Church

Chresanto

"Spend all your time waiting, for that second chance. For a break that will make it okay. There's always some reason, to feel not good enough...and it's hard at the end of the day..."

"We are here to celebrate the ongoing of Jasmine Marie Laurence." The pastor began. I held onto Mrs. Lenora's hand tightly as I heard her weep...listening to the woman sing lowly as I stared at my beautiful girlfriend's shell...still not believing that she's gone. I just talked to her the day she left me. She seemed so happy and well. Yet her heart was still in pain..and it finally gave up on her. The tears slipped away from my eyes, my vision becoming blurry.I wiped my eyes in order to focus back on the ceremony.

"I need some distraction, Oh beautiful release.. Memories deep from my veins. Let me be empty. Oh and weightless, and maybe. I'll find some peace tonight."