Xscape

Whatever Life Throws At You

Jacob

I saw the sun suddenly light up my room, causing me to squint my eyes in pain. I tried opening them to get a good look at why did it decide to stop by here. I saw someone walking passed my giant window, looking out of it. I rubbed my eyes as I tried my hardest to open them.

"Good morning sweetie." Someone greeted in a sweet tone. My eyes shot opened only to see that girl from the club, standing in front of me... With one of my t-shirts on. I raised my eyebrow, wondering how in the hell she got in here. I turned my head towards her, eyeing her down then looking back at her face. She smiled at me, waiting for me to say something.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. She frowned then rolled her eyes.

"You invited me here duh!" She replied before laughing. I raised both eyebrows this time while violently shaking my head. I don't remember a damn thing from last night and by the looks of it, I don't think I want to know.

"Come on sweetie. Let's go make breakfast!" She demanded, holding her hand out for me. I scoffed a little, trying to add everything up.

"What happened last night?" I questioned. She blushed and looked down at her feet, leaving me confused, but I waited impatiently for her to answer my question.

"You got drunk. When I came back over to talk to you, you couldn't keep your hands to yourself and then begged me to come home with you." She began. I remained quiet, waiting for the rest.

"After we got here, things started to get a little tense and we... Had sex!" She finished. I mentally died, throwing my head back and covering myself with the covers. I groaned in frustration.

"OH MY GOD!" I moaned loudly. I heard her kiss her teeth then felt her climb on top of the bed, pulling the covers away.

"Don't worry baby! We used protection." She said sweetly. I groaned, pushing her away then got up from the bed.

"Protection or not. We had sex woman." I stated. She shrugged her small shoulders then smiled. I raised my eyebrows again. Can this chick be this dumb.

"It was amazing to. You really know how to work those hips and -" She began until I stopped her.

"OKAY! I GET IT!" I began as I headed for the door.

"And thanks, I use to dance when I was- wait what the hell am I saying?" I asked myself aloud, while walking out. I mentally shot myself, not believing what I just said to her. She giggled again as we made our way down stairs.

"Why are you so grumpy sweetie?" She questioned, following me into the kitchen. I quickly turned to her, trying to keep myself from snapping.

"Listen Charm-"

"Charlie!" She interrupted.

"Charlie!" I corrected.

"I only met you yesterday and you're a nice girl and all but I'm sorry. That sex meant nothing. Trust me, if you weren't here right now. I would be freaking out." I stated. She giggled again, causing my mind to completely go blank.

I think she's on drugs...

"Let's make breakfast before you go to work." She stated. My mind shot back to reality as I glanced at the time.

"SHIT, I'M LATE!" I yelled, running passed her. I heard her giggle again before I went into the bathroom. What the hell have I gotten myself into?

Chresanto

I walked into Treyvon's house with Ava behind me. He smiled while holding his hands out.

"What's up bro?" He greeted happily. He gave Ava a hug then gave me a dap.