Xscape

Phase One

Alisa

I threw a pillow at him in anger as the tears ran down my face. He dodge most of them but I kept trying. I threw another one at him and it got him right in the face.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I cried aloud.

"Why are you acting like this Alisa? It's not even that serious damn!" He said to me. My head cocked to the side, leaving me in shock.

"It's not that serious? You just apologized to me a few days ago and you're doing the same thing over again." I began.

"I treat you like a fucking King, Marion. All you do is treat me like a servant. It's like I'm your own personal maid." I continued.

"Babe calm down." He stated.

"Calm down. I'M TIRED OF CALMING DOWN!" I screamed.

"You're acting real bitchy right now." He stated with anger. I sighed deeply before grabbing the small lamp from the nightstand. I threw it towards Him and missed as it crashed into the wall. It fell to the floor...in a million pieces. I shook my head and grabbed my bag. I packed a few clothes and headed out. He didn't even chase after me, so much for caring.

I've been at it with Marion for the longest. Three years to be exact and I still don't know why I put up with his shit. He brings different women home and thinks that I don't know about. It smells like pure sex when I come home. Idiot doesn't even try to hide it. At first, I was hurt of course and it killed me inside, but now I could care less about anything that it does...I mean it still hurts and I still get angry because I've been with him for so long. Sometimes he brings back memories and love me like I it used to be, but most of the time...he's out doing his dirty work.

One girl he brought home...I got into with her and we fought. She seriously thought she lived there and tried to get rid of me. So I put her in her place.

I got into my car and drove off. The only place I know to go is Jacob's place. I know that's kind of a bad idea because of Danny. I've heard that I'm not really her favorite. But right now, I didn't care. I'm not there to take her man...although I do have a thing for Jacob, but I know that he should be faithful to his girl and I plan to keep it that way. I don't want any trouble with her. After about an hour later, I made it to his house and got out. His car wasn't here but Danny was here and that didn't stop me. I stepped onto the porch and rung the doorbell. It immediately opened and her entire expression changed.

"What are you doing here?" She asked in a blunt tone.

"Is Jacob here?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"Why?" She asked with an attitude. I sighed in frustration before replying.

"Look I didn't come here for trouble. I just need to talk to him." I said to her, making myself clear.

"Well I'm sorry to disappoint you but he isn't here. So come back...never." She said with a fake smile before slamming the door in my face. I blew air in frustration and turned around to head back to my car. I saw Jacob pulled up into the driveway and stood there to wait for him. He smiled when he stepped out, but frowned when he saw my expression.

"What's the matter?" He asked while giving me a hug.

"Your girlfriend is really nice." I said sarcastically. He sighed deeply then walked over to the door. He unlocked it and invited me in.

"Hey ba-" She began to greet him until seeing me.

"Jacob I-" She started until he cut her off.

"Wait a minute." He began. She sighed and placed her hand on her hip.