Xscape

Phase One

Maria

I was hanging with Michelle and we decided to just get a drink from Starbucks. I left early, so I wouldn't wake up Ray.

"Are you even listening to me?" I heard her say.

"Yeah." I lied. She kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Thinking about that damn boyfriend of yours again." She began. I sighed, knowing exactly where this was going.

"You know...he's messing with your mind. Like he did the rest of us back then. He's just waiting...and plotting....when to pull you in and BAM! Gun you down with no mercy." She stated.

"Michelle, enough. Me and Ray are fine and I'm happy. He's changed a lot and that's how it's going to stay okay. Now stop harassing and bad talking about my boyfriend please." I told her.

"I'm sorry. I'm just afraid to see you get hurt. I don't want you in the same predicament I was in. He flat out dissed me and I don't want him to do that same thing to you." She said. I smiled a little and thanked her. My phone rung aloud and I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Babe where are you?" He asked in concern. I chuckled before replying.

"Ray calm down. I'm just out with Michelle." I told him. He sighed then groaned.

"You're out with that beast?" He asked. Michelle scoffed, hearing him. I snickered as she grabbed the phone from me.

"What was that, you skinny toothpick, but wanna be Kanye?" She said with an attitude. I laughed as I began to hear Ray snap in frustration.

"Oh! You wanna go at it. Fine! We can go at it. Come to Starbucks so I can whoop that ass bitch. Come on!" She semi-yelled through the phone. I continued to laugh then took the phone back.

"Babe I gotta go. I'll call you later okay...bye." I said before hanging up. Michelle quickly gave me a death glare and I laughed again.

"You know I can't stand him. I don't even know why I let him get to me." She said in aggravation. I laughed as I stood to my feet.

Alisa

My eyes fluttered open as I heard my phone go off. My eyes burned as the sun hit them. I looked towards the nightstand then turned to see Jacob laying next to me, sleeping peacefully. My phone went off again and I grabbed it off of the nightstand, I slipped out of his grip and tip toed out into the hallway.

"Hello?" I answered while closing the door.

"Where the hell are you?" He asked with rage.

"Why the fuck does it matter to you?" I quietly snapped.

"You're my girl." He said. I scoffed, chuckling smoothly.

"No. I'm not. We are done Marion." I stated clearly. He sighed and I continued.

"As soon as I find a place then I'll be there to get my things." I finished.

"Alisa p-" He began until I interrupted.

"Bye Marion." I said before hanging up. I sighed then turned to walk back into the room. I saw Jacob still sleeping, making me smile. I frowned a little, thinking about last night. I feel guilty but then again...I don't. It was amazing, he was so gentle with me. I checked the time and realized that it was only seven O'clock. I turned my phone off, so Marion wouldn't bug me all day. I got back into the bed and rested my head on the pillow.